Chapter 7 ~~ No longer human...

(Y/N)'s POV

I started to stir up from my once deep sleep. I felt Colby shift a bit. I looked at the time on my alarm clock. It's 9:34 am on a Wednesday. Too early for my liking. I feel someone stroke my cheek with their hand. I look at Colby and see he's awake now. I kiss him.

"Good morning Sleephead.." I giggle and smile.

"Mmmm.... Good morning.." he groans in a deep tired morning voice.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

"Yeah..." he says groggily. His eyes aren't fully open either.

"Go back to bed then..." I kiss his neck once.

"Yeah I am trust me..." he groans and closes his eyes. I get up and go downstairs.

Colby's POV

I hear (Y/N) get up and go downstairs. I hear someone walking in the room and go quickly out the door. I hear thuds downstairs and then a scream. A girl screaming bloody murder... (Y/N)'s scream. I get up quickly and run downstairs. I look and see there's a guy holding his knife up against (Y/N)'s neck and he has her in front of him. I look closely at the guy. He looks familiar but I can't quite put my tongue in it.

"Don't move or I'll kill her." He says and steadies his shaking hand that has the knife in it. It's Brennen...

"Brennen don't do anything stupid..." I say.

"I won't do anything stupid but you will." He snickers.

"What are you up to?" I ask.

"You're going to turn her.." he answers.

"What if I don't?" I ask trying to get as much information from him as possible as to why he's here.

"I'll kill her.." he tightens his grip and holds the knife closer to (Y/N)'s neck.

"Don't you dare hurt her Brennen." I say slowly walking tiny steps that aren't noticeable.

"Then do it.." he says.

"Colby.." (Y/N) says and Brennen pulls on her hair and she winces, "Just Do it.."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"It's better than me dying to this son of a bitch" she winces even more because Brennen pulls her hair more.

"Fine I'll do it..." I finally agree to it. He takes the knife away from her neck but is still pulling her hair so she doesn't run off. I move her hair out of the way exposing her neck. My eyes turn red and my fangs come out. I bite her neck and inject venom from my fangs into her blood. I back up and make my eyes blue again and my fangs no longer out. Brennen laughs then disappears and (Y/N) falls but I catch her in time. I pick her up and carry her upstairs and into her room. I set her down on her bed. I sit down in her computer chair and wait for her to wake up. She starts to stir up from her sleep. I make sure the blinds are closed. (Y/N) looks at me and gets up and hugs me.

"Is it over?" She asks and pulls back.

"Almost.." I answer.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asks.

"You have to feed on a human to complete the transformation. Which means we have to go outside to do that. But you're able to but the sun will not feel great." I answer and chuckle nervously.

"How can you go outside then?" She asks. I hold up my hands showing my rings.

"That's why I wear these. To walk in daylight and not burn alive."I answer.

"Can I get one?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah but I need to get you one besides we need to teach you to live without killing people when you transform." I answer.

"Okay.." (Y/N) says.

"Do you have a basement by chance?" I ask.

"No." She answers.

"Then we need to go to my house and do that. Besides I have what we need." I say.

"We should probably change first then..." she says pointing out the fact that we're still in our pajamas. I nod and we change. I put sunglasses on (Y/N) so the sun isn't too bright for her. We walk over to my house and into the basement. It's not the fanciest but it does the trick. I have her sit in a chair that's used to chain up new vampires. That's what I'm not telling her. I go into another room which has girls waiting to be killed. I get a new order of them every week. If I don't have anyone to help then Sam just feasts on them. I do sometimes but not all the time. We did it back at our old apartment. I bring a girl into the room (Y/N) is in. I bite the girl's neck and blood starts to slowly flow down her neck and onto her shirt. (Y/N) grabs her and bites the girl's neck. When the girl is dead (Y/N) holds up the girl and I pickup the girl and carry her into a room. I set the girl down and go back into the room (Y/N) is in. Her red eyes are showing and her fangs are showing too. She looks scared. I was too when I first turned. I motion (Y/N) to sit back down in the chair which is for chaining new vampires. I chain (Y/N) to the chair and set a bottle of blood on the counter in front of (Y/N). I make sure the chains are tight.

"I'm going to leave you here for a few days so you can control your hunger... last thing I want is a mass murderer for a girlfriend..." I chuckle a bit. I shut all the doors leading into other room and lock them with my keys so (Y/N) can't run off if she breaks free. I kiss (Y/N) and then walk upstairs. I close the door leading to the basement and lock it. Here goes for having a girl screaming in my basement wanting out or food. Don't worry she'll be fine. Vampires can survive without blood. The less they drink the weaker they become. Human food just is a filler, to satisfy the craving of blood. I used to think Nachos were good but they taste like shit now. All human food does for the most part. It just lost its flavoring. I go upstairs into my room and open my case of rings. I look for a "cute" as (Y/N) calls it, ring. I find the perfect one. I keep it in the case so I don't lose it. Welp I'm glad I have spare daylight rings otherwise we would have to find a witch hat actually likes vampires. That would be really difficult. I hear the chains rattling down in the basement. I run downstairs and into the basement and peek through the window in the door at eye level that's only big enough for me to see through. (Y/N) is rattling the chains trying to break them.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask smirking.

"Trying to get out of here because I'm hungry..." she groans.

"By the way those chains are so weak... except to vampires. Humans can simply snap them in half without even trying." I taunt her. She tightens her grip on the chain and pulls with all her might. The chain does budge.

"They don't seem weak." (Y/N) tries breaking them once more.

"It's witch craft, that chain is impossible to break if you're a vampire by yourself... trust me I tried." I chuckle.

"Sam, Kat, and I managed to barely break one but that's only with 3 vampires and all I see is you in there." I add. She tries harder and is out of breath. She looks down at her feet.

"leave me alone.." she groans.

"Alright.." I say and close the tiny window I was once looking throw. I go upstairs and hear the chain rattling again. She wants to get out badly. I'll give her a week and see if she wants the blood or not by then.

(A/N)

So umm yeahhhh how did you like it? Was it good? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Okay I'm going to just go and write some more.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 1369 words...