S2 ~~ Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

"Colby.." my expression softens.

"(Y/N)..." Colby says. He opens his arms for a hug but I don't hug him.

"Where's Jade?" I ask.

"Oh she's with her 'boyfriend' apparently" Colby air quotes when he says boyfriend.

"Her fuck buddy?" I ask and Colby nods.

"Do you forgive me?" Colby asks.

"Sorta.." I mumble. Colby frowns and hugs me. I hug him back. I pull away from the hug.

"Would you like to come in?" Colby asks and I nod. I come in and Colby closes the door.

"Is Sam here?" I ask.

"No he's spending time with his girlfriend." Colby says.

"Oh cool" I smile. I want to love Colby but I don't want to be too forward..

"Just come here (Y/N)" Colby says pulling me into a kiss and I kiss back. Colby's kisses trail down to my jaw line and neck. I tug at his shirt and he takes it off. We pull away.

"I can't do this" we both say at the same time. We both chuckle a bit to ourselves.

"Jinx" I smile. He looks at my necklace. The one he gave me.

"Do you want me to make lunch?" He asks.

"I'll make lunch because I know you can't cook." I answer and he nods. We walk into the kitchen and Colby's shirt remains off. I get out sandwich ingredients.

"BLT?" I ask.

"You know me too well." Colby smiles. I make my (favorite sandwich) and I make Colby a BLT. We eat in silence and the whole time I'm staring at Colby's abs. Has he been working out more?

"Like what you see?" Colby asks chuckling.

"Huh?" I look away from his abs. "Ummm no?" I say nervously. He laughs.

"So do you want to come live with Sam and I?" Colby asks.

"Sure.." I answer. I grab Colby and my plate and wash them off. I wipe my hands on the towel.

"When do you want to move in?" Colby asks.

"Um today would be fine because I already have my stuff packed and in my car" I say. We both laugh.

"Need help bringing it in?" Colby asks.

"Oh sure and which room will I be staying in?" I say walking out of the kitchen.

"Mine because there's only 3 bedrooms and I'll just sleep on the couch." Colby says putting on his shirt.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch. I don't want you to have to stay on the couch. You can uhhh, sleep in your bed with me." I don't really care if he sleeps in the bed with me. We've slept in one together before.

"Okay but let's get to bringing your stuff inside." Colby says and I nod. I just have my clothing since I was living in an apartment with a friend of mine. After 4 hours of unpacking and organizing Colby's walk in closet we have things situated. I get half of the closet and he gets the other. (Image above of the layout of the closet)

I decide to change into something that makes me look like a baddie because I need Colby to know that I mean bizniss (business). I giggle to myself as I look in the massive mirror in the walk in closet. I take a picture on my knees and keep my face out of the picture using my phone.

 I take a picture on my knees and keep my face out of the picture using my phone

I get up and walk out of the closet. I go downstairs and see Jade sitting on the couch. As soon as she sees me she gets scared.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't hurt me sissy." She says innocently in a child voice and I roll my eyes. I plop down on the couch.

"Shut up or I will kick your ass" I tease. Even though we fought we're still family. We giggle.

"Have you forgiven me?" She asks.

"Yep." I answer.

"What about Colby?" She also asks.

"I love him but I think we should be friends for now. I went there to be trust." I answer and she nods.

"Where's Colby anyway?" I ask.

"About to go to the mall" Jade answers. Perfect.

"I'll go with him." I say getting up.

"Okay? Ms. I want trust but now wants to go to the mall with him" Jade raises one eyebrow.

"Watch me.." I snicker. I walk into the kitchen and see Colby is leaned up against the counter on his phone.

"Want me to go to the mall with you?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh sure" Colby says. I smile. He puts his phone in his pocket and grabs his keys. We walk out of the kitchen and to the door. I wave at Jade and Colby and I go out to his car. He starts the car and he starts talking.

"Panic! At the Disco?" Colby asks. I nod and plug my phone into the aux cord and blast "The Death Of A Bachelor". We sing along in screaming voices and do this for all the songs until we get to the mall.

(A/N)

Cliff hanger because YEAH! I know how much you guys like cliff hangers ;)

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 862 words