Chapter 4 ~~ Smut Chapter

(A/N)

If you don't like things like sex and whatever the hell people do while having sex don't read this chapter. I've been getting better at writing smut and stuff.... yeah it's probably still not that good but I'm trying.... Okay enjoy at your own risk. Also don't get a Take Chances dildo stuck up your ass while masturbating while reading this. Some might get that inside joke but it makes me crack up every time thinking about it. This chapter made me feel weird because I'm writing some of it in my free period at school and my teacher is right next to me. Okay now enjoy 😂😂

Mature Content: PUSS PUSS, sex, other bullshit. Help meh plz 😂

(Y/N)'s POV

"Whenever.." I smirk. Colby smirks too. He walks closer to me and cups my face with his hands and kisses me very lustfully. I close the door and lock it so no one comes in but I keep the kiss connected. Colby and I continue making out. I lead him upstairs and into my bedroom. He pushes me softly onto the bed. We continue making out and he disconnects the kiss to take off his shirt. He takes it off and takes mine off too. He smashes his lips back onto mine. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I do the same as the kiss gets heated. His lips are so plump and soft. He kisses down my neck leaving love marks every so often. He finds my sweet spot and he sucks on it. I moan. He takes off his pants and I do the same. I unclip my bra and Colby throws it on the floor. We continue making out and Colby disconnects our lips. He pulls down my panties with his teeth. He pulls down his boxers and puts on a condom. He slides into me making me wince in pain.

"You're so tight." Colby whispers in my ear making chills go down my spine. He thrusts slowly inside of me. He speeds up after every thrust. Soon my pain is over come with pleasure. I moan every time he thrusts inside of me.

"C-Colby I'm c-close" I moan once more. His thrusts get a bit slower and sloppier.

"Me too..." he whispers. After a few more thrusts we both climax. Colby pulls out of me. He ties the condom and throws it away. We put on our underwear and I put on Colby's shirt. We cuddle under the blankets. I feel Colby get up and hear him put on his clothes. I look at him.

"W-where are you going?" I stutter a bit.

"Listen this was a bad idea.." his red eyes are showing. He's shirtless since I have his shirt.

"No wait.." I say getting up.

"Don't say anything it'll make things harder..." he says about to open the door.

"Colby..." I say in a soft voice.

"We should spend some time apart (Y/N)... I just need to think about things..." he says opening the door. I look down at my feet.

"A-Alright I guess.." I stutter a bit more. I feel my eyes start to tear up.

"Keep my shirt for now." he walks out and closes the door behind him. With that he's gone.. I start crying.. I don't why but I do.. I slide down my bedroom door and just start crying. Does he not like me? Was it because I'm human?! So many thoughts were rushing through my head. After what seems like forever I fall asleep in front of my door. I wake up but not fully and get in bed. I sleep it off.

(A/N)

Why did Colby push her away? After they did the deed? Is there something that is happening with Colby that he isn't telling her? Welp I guess you just have to wait until next chapter to find out. Also sorry it was a short chapter. I just didn't have a lot to write for this chapter but future chapters will be longer! Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this and don't judge me for my crappy smut. OKAY! Alright...

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 702 words...