Season 2 ~~ Chapter 1

*2 years later*

Colby's POV

(Y/N) had been gone for 2 years. I beat Brennen's ass for telling her what happened with Jade and I. Everyday I've been trying to find her but there's no trace of (Y/N). Well not until now.

Sam walks into the kitchen with a photograph. He sets it on the island.

"Whats this?" I ask looking at the picture. It's of (Y/N)'s back and she's walking in the beach.

 It's of (Y/N)'s back and she's walking in the beach

"When was this taken?" I ask.

"Last week at the beach." Sam answers.

"So she never left town... why is she still here if she doesn't love me?" I ask.

"She does still love you. She's just missing you. She's probably upset at the fact that you never told her you had sex with Jade." Sam rolls his eyes.

"How did you even get this picture?" I ask.

"She sent it to us. It says 'I love you Colbs, but you probably moved on so just forget me and be happy' on the back" Sam days flipping it over revealing the nicely written handwriting.

"Do you have her number?" I ask.

"Full of questions aren't you? And yes I do. She told me not to give it to you" Sam says giving me a slightly wrinkled piece of paper. I call it and it rings. She picks up.

Phone Call:

Y/N: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hello?"

She hears my breathing.

Y/N: "Colbs.. is that you?"

Colby: "yes.."

Y/N: "I just wanted to let you know I love you.. but you probably moved on with a prettier girl than me."

Hearing her say that she isn't pretty breaks my heart. She's so perfect and caring.

Colby: "(Y/N).. I love you too. I never stopped loving you. If I moved on I wouldn't be calling you.."

Y/N: "Colby don't say things like that if it isn't true.."

Colby: "it is though. You're the love of my life and your a beautiful and sweet person. Everything about you is flawless"

Y/N: "Just promise me you'll tell me things.. tell me when something bad has happened, tell me when your sad, no more secrets between us.."

Colby: "I promise. Now. Will you please come back and live with us?"

Y/N: "Okay.. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.."

Colby: "Alright bye"

Y/N: "bye"

Ten minutes later

(Y/N)'s POV

I get out of my car to see Sam and Colby's house. I walk up to the door and lift my fist up to knock but I hesitate. I inhale a deep breath and exhale. I knock. He answers the door.

"Colby.." my expression softens.

(A/N)

Short chapter Ik but I decided it's time to start this book back up again. Stay tuned for more