Chapter 16 ~~ I did it for you

Inspired by: Jade_bossley

Warning: Suicidal thoughts and actual suicide

*a few months later bitches 😂😂*

Colby's POV

I miss (Y/N) dearly. She's never coming back. How I know? I just do. Brennen killed Valarie. Why he did it? I have no fucking clue. I just want to kill myself. Just end it. I've been going insane ever since I saw the report headline. 'Mass murderer kills Valarie Young' I saw it happen. I didn't tell anyone but Sam that I saw Brennen kill Valarie. She was our only hope to getting (Y/N) back. But now she's dead. The voices in my head have been telling me to kill myself. I've been cutting. Sam hasn't seemed to notice but Jade has. She worries but I told her it's nothing.

I get out of bed not knowing or caring what time it is. (Y/N)'s Parents said it's better if I stayed in (Y/N)'s room and Sam stayed in the guest bedroom. I go into the bathroom and pull out my magic razor blades. That make it so the wounds don't heal. I look at the scars on my wrists. Some are weeks old, others are fresh. I grab a new razor blade that isn't covered in blood. I can't die from falling off a building, hanging myself, or drowning. But I can die from staking myself in the heart with a wooden stake. I cut my wrist letting the blood seep out. It's time for me to die. I clean my fresh cuts and wrap them in bandages. I change into a white shirt, black pants, a black sweatshirt, and a pair of black vans. I grab a wooden stake and walk in front of (Y/N)'s bed. I look in her mirror with the stake an inch away from piercing through my chest. I shove it in. I fall to the ground. My heartbeats start to slow down. I feel my life leaving my body. I close my eyes and let death follow shortly after.

~Vampire After life~

(Y/N)'s POV

The afterlife has been a bit lonely. Katrina is here with me. Giving me company. We have been doing things to keep our minds off of us being dead. She's been busy looking for a job. Hah to think that the after life is an actual life style. I've been around. I went to the water park last month. Seeing the vampire children splash around made me miss the life I could've had if I was alive. Today I'm just sitting in my room waiting for anyone to barge in and take me on an adventure. I miss Colby. I know some day we'll meet again. Or maybe he's already moved on. Probably with my sister she should turn 17 soon. Jade always is the one who gets all the guys. The one that never got bullied. The popular one. I was the edgy one who got bullied. To think That I was living in my younger sister's shadow. I cuddle up next to my teddy bear. I look at my big mirror that always sits in front of my bed on the table where I do my makeup. I see a flash and a figure appears and falls on the ground before I can see their face. It has to be Sam or Colby. I get up quickly and see Colby's on the floor. He groans and I laugh. He looks at me in shock and gets up.

"I missed you.." Colby hugs me tightly.

"I missed you too.." I hug him just as tightly back.

"W-Wait if you're here then you died..." I say tearing up pulling away but we're still holding each other.

"I did die... because I staked myself in the heart.. I did it for you. I missed you so fucking much.." Colby says. I kiss him.

"Where are we anyway?" Colby asks.

"The vampire afterlife.." I answer.

"I'm just glad I'm here with you.." Colby smiles.

"Me too.." I smile. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. The kiss turns into us making out. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the side of the bed while we make out. Colby lays me down gently and we continue making out. We pull apart to take a breath then smash our lips together. I see the bandages showing a bit from underneath Colby's sweatshirt sleeves. I push on Colby's chest a little to break the kiss. I grab Colby's arm and pull up his sleeve. I take the bandages off and see cutting scars.

"Colby..." I say in a soft voice.

"I told you I missed you." He says back and I start tearing up.

"I just really want to cuddle... I've been lonely." I say getting up and taking off my shorts and shirt. I walk to the other side of the bed. I climb under the covers and face away from Colby. I let the tears stream down my face. I close my eyes and hear clothes hit the floor. I open my eyes and turn over on my other side and look at Colby laying next to me. He's shirtless and only have boxers on. He wraps his arms around me. I listen to the beat of his heart. A once silent heart that became a beating heart. I fall asleep and sleep well. I haven't slept well in months.