Chaptire 2:Just Like Your Mom

You are as crazy and wild as her...

An awkward silence filled the small house

An awkward silence filled the small house.Ivy sat uncomfortably in an old blue sofa.Silently looking around her new home,a mug of steaming coffee in her hands.Her eyes slowly wondered around the living room,but stopped when she spotted a large leather jacket,neatly hanging on a coat hanger.Placing her cup on the coffee table,near the sofa,she made her way towards the piece of clothing.Slowly with her hands she started to trace around the elbow-pads.

Should I are should I not,she thought shyly.Finally after staring at the jacket for a while she gathered her courage and unhooked the jacket while letting the leather set on her shoulders and slowly sliding her arms into the sleeves.The jacket was a little big on her but warmed her hole body up.Ivy walked to the big mirror,that hung near the front door and slowly started to turn.Getting a good angle of each part of the jacket.When she looked at the back a lourd gasp escaped her mouth.A large green snake was attached to the back it's open mouth showing its numerous teeth.The snake looked just like the one she saw in her dream,and Ivy started to tremble from head to two.Every one knew the meaning of this symbole.South side serpent.She was living with a serpent.

Her gasp was probably heard in the house because after a few seconds Tall boy emerged from the kitchen a spatula in his hand and a I love cooking apron covering his torso.he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his niece wearing his jacket a shocked look on her face.

"You're a serpent?"Ivy said looking at her uncle.She was unsure if she was scared or just surprised.

"Ya,"James said awkwardly.He knew he should have been more fearful where he hung this jacket.

"Ok well...this question may totally sound weird..ok here it goes.Do you think I could join the serpents?"

Tall boy looked dumfounded at the sixteen year old girl that stood before him.Her green eyes looked just like Lily's(Ivy's mom and Tall boy's sister)full of power and leadership.

"I..," Tall boy plopped himself onto the couch and looked at Ivy,"Are you sure?I mean that is some risky shit especially with who your dad is."

"Ya I know...but see I have been having numerous dreams with this snake appearing every night and I just thought that maybe my subconscious is telling me to join.Look ok I know about mom.I know she was a serpent and I want to be just like her.Plus I would do anything to do the opposite of what my dad wants,"Ivy said a smile growing as she thought of the face her dad would make if she told him she joined the south side serpents.

"Well,come with me tonight to the Whyte Whyrm...I think there could be a few lads your age.They could introduce you to all this and then next morning you decide."Ivy bobbed her head happily as she placed back the jacket on the coat hanger and skipped towards her room where she would spend the rest if the day looking for something to wear.

This is your author speaking,so the first two chapters where filler chapters just to give you the mood of the story and the next chapitre will be where she meets all of those hot southside serpents.OKKRT hope you guys liked it.