Chapter 4:Rom-Com couple

The night was still young;as they like to say

The night was still young;as they like to say.Ivy and Toni spent the night talking.The two girls understood how much each of them had in common.

"So I have a friend that might be your type,"Ivy said showing Toni a picture of one of her friends.

"Ohhhh-no not my type,but I know someone that may be interested in you,"Ivy looked from her drink confused by the sudden outburst made by her friend,"God you are so dumb not to see the way Sweet Pea looks at you."

Ivy blushed and turned towards Sweet Pea who was in a intense game of pool,"You really think?"

"Duh-I know Sweet Pea since I was six and I certainly know how a girl his type looks like,"

"Girls who's type,"a familiar voice asked from the back making Ivy jump in surprise.

"Hot dog's,"Toni quickly spoke causing Ivy to breath out the surprise.

"Ohh really,"Sweet Pea said eyeing Ivy who was sure she looked like a tomato,by now.

"Ya,I want the serpents to have mini Hotdog's,"Ivy said brushing away her awkwardness.

"So does that mean you want to join the serpents,"Fangs asked his muscular arm rapped around Toni.

"You guessed right,"Ivy said taking a rather long sip of her coke.

"And you know all the tests you have to pass,"Sweet Pea asked Ivy who looked down in surprise.

"tests!No one told me about any tests,"

She saw how Sweet Pea looked brutally at Toni before returning to his flirty self.

"I was about to but you interrupted me,"Toni hissed.

"Sorry miss Toni I didnt mean to disturb you,"Sweet Pea said mimicking a kids voice making the hole gang laugh.

For the rest of the night the four teenagers socialized.Ivy told them her story and to her surprise neither them said anything mean or even looked weirdly at her.For the first time in a while she felt happy.

At half past twelve,Tall Boy interrupted them saying it was time for them to go home.Ivy said her good bye's to a Toni who she had a feeling was going to become her new best friend. Fangs with who she had a lot in common because he to came from the North side.When it came time to say her good byes to Sweet Pea,he pulled her into such a hug that Ivy thought she has died and gone to heaven.

"Tomorrow I show you my favourite spot,"His voice tickled Ivy's skin as she breathed in his sent;cigarettes and outdoors.

"Ivy let's go!"The powerful voice woke Ivy from her dreaming.

"Bye,"She whispered before quickly running towards her uncle.

god that was one of the most hottest moments of my life.And his lips where so close,god what would I do just kiss those lips-ok to far.

The next morning when the sun started showing its body through the early sky a loud nock was heard on the door.Ivy swirled in her bed trying to block the sound that came from from the kitchen.A few moments later,loud footsteps where heard and a cricking door made Ivy sigh loudly.

"Hey-kiddo Sweet Pea is here,"

Ivy grumbled giving meaning that she was going to stand up.

"Well let's go.You don't want your guest to wait,"

"Ohhh fine I am up-look see,"The brunette stood from her small bed and headed towards her closet.Looking at her stuff she tried to find something to wear but couldn't find anything she was in the mood for. Maybe she could find something later.Without changing she headed to the kitchen where a strong smell of coffee filled her nostrils.She quickly regretted not changing as she felt Sweet Pea's eyes wondering around her exposed legs covered from the thigh with one of Tall Boy's large shirts.

"Mornin princesse,sleep well"The teenager boy said a large smile on his lips.

"Why do I have a feeling that what ever I am going to say you are going to turn it into something sexual,"

"Because it's my talent.Now get dressed we got a long day planned ahead of us"

"Well was it really necessary to come at seven in the morning,"

"Wake up early and you have more life,"

Ivy sighed defeated as she marched back to her room.

And hour later,Ivy emerged from her room dressed in a pair of shorts and and large hoodie.In the kitchen,she saw Tall Boy and Sweet Pea there heads low murmuring in a hushed tone.When they saw Ivy both men quickly returned to there normal positions and Sweet Pea quickly excited the house pulling Ivy behind of him.

"Wow-you ok?"Ivy looked at the teenager boy but what she saw on his usual flirty face was fear.

"Oh ya don't worry just some serpent shit,"The raven head boy shook his hair in response to Ivy's worried look.

"You know-I am maybe not a serpent but you can still tell me,""Ivy said placing her hand onto Sweet Pea's shoulder.She was scared he was going to shake it off but instead he squeezed her hand.

"Cmon we look like a romcon couple,standing like this,"Iv y said trying to light the mood a little.

"Already the couple talk don't you move fast Miss Keller,"

"Shut up,"Ivy said a smile on her lips.She putt the helmet that lay next to the seat,"Let's go on a adventure,"