Chapter 10:The Watcher In The Woods PT.2

When the bell finally rang,Ivy took her time to place her book's into her bag

When the bell finally rang,Ivy took her time to place her book's into her bag.She had to speak to the english teacher about a certain school newspaper opening again.Slowly standing up from her chair she made her way the the teachers desk only to be joined by Jughead.The teenagers smiled at each other because both knew why they where coming to see Mr. Philips.

"Uh,hi Mister Phillips?"Jughead said earning the attention of the teacher.

"Mr. Jones,Mrs. Keller,"Robert Philips said turning towards the two teenagers,crossing his arms over his torso.

"Toni was telling me you used to advice the school paper.We where wondering what happened,"Questioned Ivy.

The english teacher let out a small chuckle as he continued,"Drugs and gangs come to Southside. Trying to get students interested in the school paper was an exercise in futility.

"We're interested,"Ivy and Jughead said at the same time.Ivy turned towards Jughead who looked at her with a smile,"We both have experience.At Riverdale High we both wrote for the Blue and Gold.

Philips scrunched his nose in thought,"I'll take a look and let you know,"

Ivy smiled happily as she started to leave the classroom Jughead right next to her.The walked silent for a few moments before he spoke up,"So,you here huh."

"Ya-trust me I was as surprised as you when I saw your hat at the school entrance"Ivy laughed awkwardly as she walked next to Jughead.The thing that separated each other wasn't tensions no it was nerves.

The  room Toni showed Ivy and Jughead was a little smaller then a small class room,"Well its no New York Times ,"Jughead said ,Ivy giggled before she coughed from the rather large quantity of dust ,"But,hey kudos on finding your safe space snowflake,"smiled Toni as she started dusting a few books.Ivy gave a look towards the two teenagers,"Snowflake really,"She chuckled,lifting a rather heavy box.

Suddenly the door opened and Sweet Pea and a few other serpents came into the room,"Topaz,Keller let's bounce,"the boy announced as he putt a strong arm around Ivy's shoulder as the She placed the box down, he gave her a small kiss on her temple,"Jones,wanna come with?We're going to the quarry,"

Jughead looked a little lost for receiving an invitation but after a few seconds he replayed,"Uh,I don't have my beach bod yet."

Sweet Pea looked a little surprised as he let go of Ivy and walked towards Jughead,"What,"He looked at Jughead,"You'll ask for help from the serpents ,but you won't hang with us don't come crawling to us,hat in hand,when some Ghoulie decides to earn his stripes by taking out FP Jones'kid,"He finished Ivy looked bewildered at the boy standing next to her.Jughead tensed before turning towards Sweet Pea,"Duly noted.Thank you Sweet Pea.I appreciate what you and the serpents have done for my dad,"He huffed as he moved towards the raven haired teenager.Ivy felt very small between the two teenagers as they shot daggers towards one another,"But I'm done.Okay?No more favours coming your way."

At those words she felt Sweet Pea lunch towards Jughead she jumped between the two boys causing Sweet Pea to stop,"Hey,hey,he made up his mind,ok?"Ivy said blocking full acces towards Jughead as she pushed Sweet Pea to the back a little.She saw as the boys eyes looked down before looking at hers again,"Take the hint babe.He's just not that into you,"She scowled takin his hand into her's Toni then spoke up driving the attention to her,"Let's motor,"She said as slowly every one started to leave.Ivy pulled onto Sweet Pea's hand when they where both far from the Red and Black she swirled crossing her arms in front of her chest,"Really not even the first day and you can't control your anger,"She huffed as she got onto his bike.Sweet Pea stood looking at the brunette before sighing,"I dont' know I just sort of snapped-it's just he urgh whatever,"Sweet Pea grumbled in annoyance as he putt on his helmet.Ivy knew that the man before her had a few anger issue problems but she was ready to help him.

"Baby-hey I'm not mad at you I just want you to know I will always be there to help you,"Assured Ivy as she putt her hands around his torso and leaning on him.She heard a small chuckle before they followed the rest of the teenagers to the local quarry.

A late call woke Ivy up from her slumber next to her Sweet Pea was sleeping peacefully trying not to make any noise she tippy toed into the back yard,"Hello,"She whispered into the phone a familiar voice spoke from the other side,"Betty-how do you still have my phone number-oh ok,wait he did what?At my dad's house I'll be there,"Ivy knew that one day she would have to step back into her old house.Get a glimpse at her old life.Her hands still shaking she ran to Sweet Pea's bike jumping onto into before driving into the night.
I am sooo sorry for litterly being a lazy ass and not posting I promise it's gonna start moving until examens come

To clarify Sweet Pea and Ivy aren't an official couple because he hasn't asked her yet.And like it's really complicated but like they act like a couple but don't have the couple label.