Chapter 7:Last Day

Summer is usually the season that passes in a flash before your eyes

Summer is usually the season that passes in a flash before your eyes.The last day has finally come.The last day of freedom before another year of living hell awaited the teenagers.

Ivy was living in paradise.She joined the serpents and wore her jacket with pride.Her new best friends Toni and Fangs where like a family to her,they told her all there problems and she wasn't afraid to tell them hers.Why wasn't Sweet Pea in her list of best friends?Lets just say he had a category all for himself.Boyfriend?Not really.Friend?Nope.He was a little bit all in between.Ivy and Sweet Pea weren't an official couple but you could mistake them for a cute cuddly couple.But every time some one would compliment them they would starer at the person with venom and continue laughing. Complicated,right?

"Ivy-want to go school shopping?"Tally Boy roared through the house as a door was flung shut and heavy food steps where heard approaching.

"Leave me alone"Ivy breathed out frustrated as she tried hiding behind her covers.The rays of light blinding her.

"So what ya just gonna sleep.Its your last day of freedom,might I remind ya,"Tall Boy huffed in annoyance as he walked out of the room slamming the door on purpose.

Ivy yawned in delight as she snuggled in her warm covers,drifting to sleep for the second time.Nothing nothing will disturb  her for the second time in one day.She was right.Her eyes fluttered open at three in the afternoon,great way to use your last day of liberty.She lazily lifted herself from her bed and shuffled to the bathroom her feet making the wooden floor crack beneath her.

Purple bags where still under her eyes but what could she except  partying all night.One of the many minuses in her new life style.After taking a quick shower and grabbing and apple.She opened her door. Revealing a normal day in Sunny Side trailer park. She walked through the narrow corridors made by the trailers she even saluted some of her fellow serpents.

"Sweet Pea open the damn door.I know you are in there,"Ivy fisted the door as she was about to hit the door once more it opened with a force making Ivy stumble a little to the back.

"Really princesse?"Sweet Pea mumbled his raven hair in a mess and his eyes squinting from the sun.

"I want to do it,"Ivy bravely said as she stumped her foot on his door step.

"Really!"Sweet Pea's face lit up at those words,"Well what are we waiting for let's go,"Sweet Pea pulled the teenager girl inside as he fumbled through a pack of old shirts to find the right one.

"You know I wouldn't mind you leaving without a shirt-right."

She laughed as she saw Sweet Pea sigh and turned around to look at her,"Miss Keller your infant flirting is  driving me crazy,"As he said those words a strand of hair fell over his eyes.

"Well mon cher(my dear)chop chop we don't have all day to discuss my perfect flirting techniques." Ivy spoke lifting the strand of hair while leaving a soft kiss on the teenage boys lips.He tried kissing back but she quickly removed her face twirled around and left the trailer.

                                                     **********************************************

"Are you sure about this,"Sweet Pea asked his fingers intertwined with Ivy's as they stopped at the tattoo parlour.

"Sweet Pea-I am a strong woman not a Chinese doll."Ivy huffed annoyed as they entered.

They two teenagers entered a small room covered with tattoo designs and needles.

"Look who the devil brought back,"A built old man said walking from the counter he was covered in tattoo's.Different tattoo,"s.Ivy's eyes wondered to his arm that was completly covered.She saw snakes,skulls and other things.

"So it's for this young lady here,"The man saying eying Ivy from the corner of his eye making her gulp.

"Ohh wait I remember you.Your that chick who got her jacket a month ago.The man chuckled under his beard,"So what ya gonna have?"

Good question Ivy wasn't really sure what tattoo she wanted did she want a serpent tattoo.Not really she wanted something else something to make her different from the others.Actually yes I have an Idea.She said coming closer to the man as she whispered her preferable tattoo.As she told him his eyes lit up.

"What a girly,"The man said with a chuckle.Sweet Pea looked from Ivy to the tattoo artist not sure what to say.

"Don't worry Sweet Pea you will see it when its finished."