Chaptire 3:Mon Prince Charmant

In the dark there is always light somewhere up ahead...

At seven o'clock strait the black Bolt(motorcycle)arrived at the Whyte Whyrm parking

At seven o'clock strait the black Bolt(motorcycle)arrived at the Whyte Whyrm parking.It was a warm summer night with a calm black sky and full moon.A light breeze blew  from the south and a loud music erupted from the bar.

Ivy stood next to her uncle her arms crossed over her chest.She wore a black tank top tucked into a pair of high waisted shorts.On her feet she wore a pair of original converse and her arms where covered by a denim jacket.

"Uncle J,who are we waiting for?"

Tall Boy looked at his niece and ruffled her hair"I don't want you to be alone so a few kids your age will stop by soon.Get to know them.They can answer your question,ok kid?"

"K,"Ivy gulped nervously.Ya,she maybe was extrovert but when it came time to talk to the people she feared for her hole life.It could get kind of stressing.So to relaxe herself she took out her phone and started scrolling through her insta feed.

A little while later,laughs and screams where heard and a small black car stopped just near Ivy and Tall Boy.Ivy tucked her phone in her pocket and putt on a pocket face.

"Tall Boy,my man what's up?"A boy with black hair said strolling towards them.He had dark raven hair with a messy touch.A very pretty face he wore the s'opèrent jacket and on his neck a snake was tattooed(a serpent symbole).He was probably the leader by the way he walked and how he was accompanied by one girl and two boys.

"Sweet Pea,this is my niece Ivy.She will be living with me now,"Tall Boy said looking at Sweet Pea and then at Ivy who was fascinated by the cocky boy that stood in front of her.

Ivy stuck out her hand and Sweet Pea too it but instead of shaking it he placed his rose lips and kissed her hand.

"Bienvenu Madame welcome to the Southside,"Ivy blushed furiously as a few snickers and laughs where heard from the girl and two boys standing behind the black raven hair boy.

Ok Ivy.You are Ivy Keller the all time flirt.Flirt back just how you did with every boy on the Northside.

"Merci mon Prince Charming,I thank you for welcoming me so kindly to this lovely to this lovely castle,"The brunette said eying the Whyte Whyrm.She saw how Sweet Pea flushed a little but quickly hide it with a smirk.Proudly she gracefully plied.

Now that the hole group was laughing Tall Boy looked at his niece and saw how happy she looked.She had that glow in her green eyes and that quit little smile on her lips.

"Ok you kids have fun but not to much fun,"He smiled before entering the bar.

"Ivy..Huh like poison Ivy from Batman."Sweet Pea said eying the brunette a smirk plastered on his face.

"Or like the plant poison Ivy if you want to be more theoretical and realistic,"The girl said hooking her arm in Ivy's,"I am Toni by the way and I warn you those three are total douchebags."

Sweet Pea glared and Toni before smiling sweetly at Ivy,"Don't believe her she is just jealous of my wonderful looks..that's all,"Toni rolled her eyes and stared pulling Ivy into the bar.

"Nice meeting  you Sweet Pea,Fangs and Jonas,"Ivy quickly waved to the tree guys outside before she was pulled into the bar.

                                                              ***************************************

"So Tall Boy told me you wanted to join the serpents....why?"Toni asked Ivy as the two girls where comftarbly seated with a beer in there hands.

"Reasons,"Ivy said trying to contour the conversation.

"You know Ivy,if you want to be a serpent one of the girl rules is to not keep secrets from your fellow sisters,"Toni said frowning her eyebrows.

"I..well it my mom.Lily Conward,"when she said her mothers name Toni yelled in surprise.

"Your mom,is Lily Conward.OMG I am shook.She is a legend,"

"Ya I knows Tall Boy told me about her and I wanted to be just like her,"

"Ohh well if you want to be a serpent you gotta go see FP Jones,"

When Ivy heard the last name of one of her best friend from the Northside she froze,"Jones,"

"Ya FP Jones,"

So I changed the name of the book and cover page because the story I had in mind is not the same one that I am writing I changed it a little so ya don't freak out...