Chapter 8:The Tattoo

Fallen angel...

Ivy smiled happily as she walked next to Sweet Pea there hands slightly brushing as she made she made swift movements with her arms

"It was a stupid idea and you know it,"The raven haired boy grumbled as he looked at Ivy who smiled cheeky in response,"When i said you should get a tattoo I was talking about a small serpent tattoo that only covers a small surface not your hole back!"

Ivy sighed as she listened to her friend crashing into that immature talk she so wanted to hear,"hey-at least it's unique and it's something that means a lot to me-you know it represents something very important in my..."

"IVY! It's a godmmman angel with wings covering your hole back.Have fun trying to cover it from the grown up!"Yep differently no way to change he friends mind,"Awww Sweets cmon stop being such a mom and actually enjoy the fact that  did another super cool thing."

"Ya what's next jump of a fucking bridge,or jump in front  of a moving train.Ivy this is only the beginnign and the more you continue the more you will do so please do this for me stop for a little while and don't get yourself killed-please?"A silence feel on both teenagers as they looked each other.Ivy was confused because she has never seen such an emotional side to her partner he was usually the one rushing and not looking a the consequences.But now as they stood on the street she understood that deep down he was also trying to calm horses,"Ughhh Fine-for you,"Ivy threw her hands in the air  as she started to walk Sweet Pea trialing being her."Right when you think you know some one they throw something else for you to learn."She heard a chuckle behind her and a hand sliding into hers.

"And right where you thought it can get any better-another Stone will be thrown,"Ivy was spun into the other direction and a pair of lips crashing onto hers.It was soft beautiful and just...magical.Yarning for more she tugged onto Sweet Pea's short collar making him grab her waist pulling her onto him"We should take this somewhere else-my place?"Ivy didn't even have to respond because when she looked at Sweet Pea the message was pretty clear.

The most annoying thing about school is waking up early.As Ivy struggled to get out of the bed she understood she had spent the night at Peas.Great just where do hormones take you as she peered under the covers a blush appeared on her cheeks.So it really wasn't a dream it actually happened.

"Yo Iv's chocolate cake with coffee?"Sweet Peas voice rung from the next room,"Ya the more sugar the better,"She replayed as she walked up to the chair and putt on the first shirt that came into her grasp.

Wobbling herself the The closet chair she peered at the very firm butt in front of her face.Nice way of starting the day.She then quickly looked away because the teenage boy was coming in with a plate for chocolate cake and two coffees

"Sooo nervous for your first day at souths high?"

"No no way should I?"