Chapter 5:Hidden Jewel

A hidden jewel in Riverdale.That's how Sweet Pea liked to call the swimming hole he found, a few years ago.It was a small hole not very deep,came up to Ivy's shoulders when she stepped inside.An old wheel hung from a tree who's only support where it's roots that you could see sticking out of the ground.The tree loomed over the swimming hole giving a bit of shade at one side.And a small bird nest lay on one of the tree's branches.You could sometimes here and see the little birds calling for their parents.Onces Ivy and Sweet Pea even saw the mother and father come back with worms in their beaks.This paradise was hidden by the forest in the Riverdale municipal park.Quit surprising that no one knew about the existence of this place except Sweet Pea and now Ivy.

"Wow,"Was The only word that came out of Ivy's;when she finally stopped into the opening.Ivy watched fascinated savouring the view with her eyes.

"Told you it was worth it,"Sweet Pea said with a smile as he sat onto the green grass the big basket he carried in his hands was now beside him and he was eagerly opening it taking out its content.

Ivy opened and closed her mouth in utter surprise,"You-you brought food!"

"Ya you know nice view with a nice picnic spot(Why that little flirt)why not bring some food,"Sweet Pea said as he winked at Ivy before stuffing his mouth with some BBQ chicken and fries.Ivy looked dumbfounded before she cautiously moved and sat beside the black hair raven boy,she grabbed a sandwich and humming in delight as she took a night of her lunch and letting in flavours of bacon,lettuce and mayo.

"You are really enjoying this sandwich,"Sweet Pea said with a smirk as he brushed a few strands of hair from his face watching the the girl beside him devour the food.

Mhhgmhf,"A weird noise came from Ivy who looked happily at the boy,"Best way to please a girl's heart is by her stomach,"Ivy said as she swallowed the last pieces of her food.

"I know-why do you think I made food,"Sweet Pea said looking flirtatiously at Ivy who was now blending with the red picnic cloth,"So tell me Keller,this is a question that has been on my mind for quite some time.You come from the Northside where you have everything you want.Why suddenly move here-I mean what's the point,"Sweet Pea asked looked seriously at the girl.His eyebrows arching in question.

Ivy sighed,of course this question would come up one day or another,"I didn't have everything Sweets I wasn't happy.I didn't feel like myself.I wasn't around to try risky things,I wasn't around to do new stuff.No,I had a boring basic life and when I knew that my mother was a Southside serpent I decided that maybe it was time I changed something about my way of living,"Ivy was now walking back and forth in front of Sweet Pea her face scrunched into seriousness as she explained her story of how her and her dad never got together or how she had to pretend to be someone else to please every one,"I a, not my twin-he is the little cinnamon roll not me!"Ivy explained now,people told her to express herself more but she was expressing herself to no other then Sweet Pea.When she finally finished she gave out a loud sigh of frustration and looked at the water when suddenly the water came very close and in a matter of seconds Ivy swam up completely wet.

"You did not just do that!"The young girl shrieked as she pulled herself up and was starring at a laughing Sweet Pea,"Ohh you better run,"Ivy exclaimed as she chased after Sweet Pea before she finally tackled him to the floor.Now she lay on his torso their eyes looking at each other with such passion it was hard to explain.Their lips so close she felt his breath in her face,"ohhh fuck it,"Sweet Pea said before he crashed his lips onto hers.

BAHHH MY BABIES FINALLY KISSED.....OK I CANT WAT FOR THE NEW RIVERDALE EPISODE COMING JANUARY 18 ONTO NETFLIXXXX.

OHHH AND I WANT YALL TO INVENT A SHIP NAME FOR THOSE TO SWEET BIRDS....SWEEVY OR IVYPEA IDK HELLPPP