Chapter 6:New Chapter

Ivy was in total shock as she felt his wet lips on hers.He was conducting asking for permission.Ivy was his puppet who did every thing he told her to do.But every good moment has an ending.Slowly Sweet Pea lifted his head that was smudged with Ivy's nude lipstick.

"You have a little something,"Ivy said as she touched his upper lip taking a bit of makeup with her finger.

"I wanted to do this the moment I met you,"Sweet Pea mumbled as he putt his into her neck.Leaving his mark.

"Really-Well you have a talent in seducing young girls,"Ivy said trailing her finger down his jaw line;it was so perfect and just amazing you had to touch it.

The two teenagers lay in the grass looking at each other with such passion it was hard to understand how they haven't ripped all of their clothes off by now,"I think we should start picking up,"Ivy said when her cell phone rang in her pocket.Ivy grumbled as she wiggled from under Sweet Pea and pulled herself to her purse;that lay next to the basket.

"Cooper not the best time to call,"Ivy sighed trying to sound annoyed but failed deeply as you could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Seriously Keller-not the best way to start my day-how can you even be doing anything at this hour-Wait are you with someone,"Betty's voice went from annoyed to slightly confused to full on panicking.

"Now calm down B,I decided to start my day with an early walk in the park,"Ivy said as she said looking at Sweet Pea who was giving her a thumbs up.

"Well after your walk want to meet up at Pops I want you to tell me everything."

"Pops-sure meet you there then,"Ivy happily said as she smiled hung up.

"So you ditching me for your friend,"Sweet Pea said trying to act annoyed and hurt.

Ivy rolled her eyes in a playful way as she started gathering her things from the ground.Soon the little paradise was left behind as Ivy and Sweet  Pea started walking away.

                                                                   ***************************************

Walking through Pops doors was the weirdest things Ivy did.It felt different as though it was all a dream or a memory left in the past."Ivy!"A fruity voice exclaimed as she saw her very close friends waving at her.The brunette smiled as she walked to the booth and plopped down,"Hey Bets....you doing ok?"

Betty Copper and Ivy Keller where the inseparable duo.You know,the two girls in kindergarten that did everything together.From hanging around each other to wearing the same clothes.Even as their life's progressed the two girls always stayed in contact and where slays there for one another.But Ivy knew she had to end this fairytale.She wanted to start clean, cut every one from her old life.They would just pull her back into her past.She did not want that

"Ya...I um heard you moved to live with your uncle and stuff,"Betty quickly looked down at hermilkshake in front of her.

"Oh that ya-it's for the best.My dad and I can't stand each other so you know,"The conversation was really starting to become awkward,"But I really miss you guys.It feels different not seeing you every day,"Ivy said a small smile creeping on her lips.Wow really need to get to the point here.

"Ya school wont be the same you know.Without you and Reggie,"Betty quickly stopped talking as she understood she has said too much.Ivy was looking down her breath hitching her hands where sealed into a fist,"Ivy I am sorry really,"Betty murmured as she stroked Ivy's arm,trying to calm her down.

Ohh she did it great just great.Who does she think she is to come into my NEW life bringing the past.How dear she do this.No I feel my blood boiling in my body and I just want to strangle her.No I want to strangle every one I want to strangle every one here.I want them to live in misery....wait what the hell am I saying.This is perfect now I have a reason to be mad at her.

"You know what Betty.I feel a cold coming in I think I will go home.Dont bother calling me"Ivy coldly said  as she stood up and walk out the of Pop's.

It stung a little leaving her there without even saying goodbye.But what has to be done is done no backing out.Now I can finally start a new chapter of my life without any one I knew in my past.Will I regret it.Probably not.

SOOO THANK YOU FOR THE SHIP NAME IVYPEA ITSSSS SOOOOO CUTE.I KNOW SWEET PEA AND IVY WERENT REALLY IN THIS CHAPTER BUT CMON GIVE EM A BRAKE.OKKRRTT