Chapter 6

When I woke up in the morning I looked over to see Justin fast asleep. I tried to shake him to wake him up but he just rolled over and covered his head. "Justin come on we have to get up already if we want to get to school on time," I said trying to pull the covers from his face.

"What time is it?"

"Almost seven."

"What time is almost seven?"

"Six forty five."

"OK five more minutes."

"Fine," I sighed and got up to go pick out my out fit I decided on a black shirt with a white skull on the front, a pair of dark denim capri pants and black flats. I took my clothes to the bathroom I'd just wake him up when I got out.

I tried not to take so long and when I got out I had only taken two minutes past the five I allowed him. I shook him again, "Five more minutes."

"No get up now you need to get ready."

"OK I'm up," he said still with his eyes closed.

"Justin wake up now."

"I am up," he said still with his eyes closed.

"Fine then be that way," I said walking around to the other side. I climbed onto the bed and pushed him off.

"AHH! What the hell was that for."

"Oh good your awake, now get ready I don't want to be late."

"What ever," he said going to his bag and picking out his clothes.

"Well good morning to you two grumpy bear." I said still laughing at him. When he finished we walked out to his car and drove to school. He walked me to my locker and gave me a hug. I got my stuff and found Jazz and we walked to class.

I told her about the little sleepover. "So he spent the night."

"Yeah I just didn't want to be home alone."

"Well that's nice of him."

"Yeah he really is a nice person when he's not sucking face or hitting on me."

"Yeah I guess," we both took our seats and the teacher began the lesson. When we got to lunch Jazz and I sat with my sister. I told her about Justin spending the night and about mom not coming home last night.

She seamed a little concerned about it but I was sure that it wouldn't last long mom was just trying to get her mind off of dad.

The rest of the day went by pretty slow and I had a lot of homework to do. When school let out Jazz and I were walking our separate ways since she took the bus and I walked. Justin stopped me, "Hey Clover do you want a ride?"

"Sure," I said. We walked to his car and talked about all of the home work we had.

He dropped me off and I told him bye. I went in and saw my mom sitting on the couch. "Hey mom," I said giving her a hug.

"Hey sweaty, your home a little early."

"Yeah well I got a ride from Justin."

"Who's Justin?"

"You remember Justin he used to come over all the time when I was little."

"Oh Patty's son, how is he?"

"Good I guess, we only just started hanging out again."

"So are you guys dating?"

"No just friends."