Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning and my head was throbbing. I just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep but I knew that I had to go to school to make sure that Asia didn't murder someone. I got dressed in a simple hoodie some skinny jeans and a pare of my Nike's.

I walked out to my car and just as I opened the door my phone went off. I checked the message it was from Clover.

CLOVER: don't worry about picking me up today I'm just going to walk.

ME: OK then.

She didn't text back after that. I drove to school thinking about yesterday. Was I really going to listen to Asia, there was no way I was meant to be with someone like her. She was evil and a horrible person.

As this thought crossed my mind I started to remember all of the girls that I hurt with our little games and all the times id fought with her just the same as she did yesterday.

Not all of what she told me was a lie but I couldn't think about that. As I drove I thought about Clover and about the kind of person she was, she never got in trouble she always did her work and she was kind and sweet.

As I thought about all of it I began to realize that maybe I'm not the person she should be with. She needed someone as good as she was someone who could love her for her and not bring more drama into her life. I pulled into the school parking lot and walked into the main hall.

I was standing at my locker putting books in. "So I've decided to give you one more chance, you either get back with me or you say good buy to your little angel over there."

"What are you saying Asia," I said as I turned to face her.

"I'm saying either you get back with me or your little friend isn't going to be to happy with her surprise." I looked over her shoulder at Clover who was putting books into her locker.

I wasn't sure what Asia had planed but knowing her it was something bad. I sighed and looked back to Asia, "Fine but you have to leave her alone."

"You have my word boyfriend." she said throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me. I stood there not moving and not kissing back. She pulled back and looked at me, "Hey now what kind of boyfriend doesn't kiss his girlfriend," she said moving her mouth closer to my ear, "You will have to be a little more convincing then that if you want to protect your little friend." this time when she kissed me I kissed her back putting all that I could into the kiss.

The only person I wanted to be with right this second was Clover. When she finally realized that was all she was going to get from me she pulled away and left.

I slammed my locker shut and headed to first period. I got there before Clover and Jasmine so instead of taking my normal place in front of her I sat across the class from where her seat was. If I was going to do this then I couldn't be around her, Asia wouldn't like that and I couldn't risk her pulling something.

When Clover came in she sat down and looked around the class room she was either looking for me or looking for Jasmine who later I noticed never showed up.

When the bell rang I ran for the door hoping to get out before Clover had the chance to talk to me. I didn't want to do any thing to set off Asia.

~Clover's POV~

When I got into my second period I couldn't help but feel like Justin was avoiding me . Sure I had told him not to pick me up this morning but I wasn't mad at him I just had to think something's over. I sat in my seat thinking about it and couldn't figure out what was going on with him.

On top of that Jasmine hadn't shown up to first period and I haven't seen or talked to her since yesterday.

When the bell finally rang I walked to my locker and I took out my phone.