Prologue

Annie's POV
*******************
My entire life I have lived in Cambridge, Maryland. I have a pretty normal life. I go to the public school in my city, and I have friends. I don't have an overwhelming amount of friends, I just have my friends, but their great. My two closest girl friends are Claire Tashnick, and Julia Smith. Claire Tashnick is super cool, we've been best friends since we sat next to each other in kindergarten. She's really girly, but so funny, and so loyal and supportive. Then there is Julia Smith, who is honestly really great too, she was new in third grade and instantly Claire and I adopted her into our friend group. She is really sweet, yet shy around others, but when she is around us we see how silly and fun she is. I'm also really close with my family, especially my siblings. I have an older brother Caleb, who I couldn't live without, he is the nicest brother ever and he is a huge role model for me, and we are really close. I am also really close with my little sister Hayley, who is so sweet, and we always hang out together, and she is my ultimate best friend. And then, there is Hayden. Hayden is a boy who I met one day when I was four years old, I barely remember, but I was at the park with my babysitter and Hayden and I were the only two kids at the park and apparently we played for hours. I remember at the end of our play date at the park, he gave me a dandelion that he had picked, and so I kissed him on the cheek. Ever since then I had a little tiny crush on him, that I would never ever tell anybody but I just kind of hid deep down in my heart. From then on Hayden and I were friends and we have grown up together since. He also has a best friend who is named Michael Andrews, Michael is also kind of cute, but I definitely don't like him, he tends to tease me, in a playful way, but other than that I would consider us pretty good friends. At school, I am not popular, but I'm not unpopular, I'm just kind of in between, at least I have good friends. Although there is this one girl named Savanna Ballard who is wildly popular, and very pretty. She is nice and all on the outside, but I can tell that she gossips about me all the time, but she is friends with Claire, and it really bugs me. Then there is Chase Hallows, who is also really popular and really cute, but he would never talk to me, so I kind of gave up on him, plus he only likes girls like Savanna. So that is basically my school life. But at home, I have the best parents in the world who care about me so much and are always there for me. I'm also really into singing and dancing, I kind of just have a passion I guess. People tell me I'm really good, and it's actually secretly what I would like to pursue when I'm older. So that is basically my life, and all my dreams.