Christmas!

Annie's POV
*************
     "Wake up Annie!" I hear Hayley shout as she is standing right over me. My eyes instantly open.
     "Merry Christmas Hayley!" I say with a sleepy voice.
     "Merry Christmas Annie! Now get up! We have to go open presents!" She yells.
     "Ok, Ok go wake up Caleb while I use the bathroom." I demand.
     "Uhhh fine." She groans as she exits my room.

     After I finish in the bathroom, I trudge down the stairs to see my parents, Caleb, Hayley, and a tree full of presents just waiting to be open.
     "C'mon Annie!" My mom smiles. I run to the tree and I pick up a beautifully wrapped box. I start to tear open the wrapping paper to see a box that says JCPenney on it.
     In the box I see a pair of matching pajamas to Hayley and Caleb. It makes me laugh, because every year all three of us get a pair of matching pajamas. It's kind of a little tradition that we have.
     The next thing I pick up is a bag with reindeer on it. In the bag, I get a whole bunch of new makeup from Sephora.
     After that I open Hayley's gift to me, and she got me a Henna tattoo kit, and Sour Patch Kids. Then, Caleb got me Swedish Fish, and a pop socket for my phone, and an iTunes gift card.
     After that, I open a box of clothes that has Lulu Lemon leggings in it and Adidas soccer pants, along with a plain, black, crop top.
     Then I open my final gift, and I open it with Hayley, and Caleb. It's a small bag, with a Christmas tree on it. Hayley does the honors of opening it. She rips out a piece of paper that was in the bag and she reads it. She concentrates for a split second until she starts screaming.
     "What? What is it!" I scream in excitement. She hands the paper to Caleb and I. We read it, and it says...
"This summer, on June 17th we are going on a FOUR DAY CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!" Caleb and I started to scream too.
     "Seriously!" I yell.
     "It's official!" My mom says. I continue screaming for like ten minutes straight until my voice begins to hurt.
"Ahhh! I can't believe this!" I shout.
"No way!" Caleb yells.
"This is so exciting!" I screech at the top of my lungs.
"Wait... can my girlfriend come?" Caleb asks out of stupidity.
"No!" My mom laughs. Caleb rolls his eyes in a jokingly way. As Hayley and I both smile till our faces hurt.
     I cannot believe that I'm going to be going on a cruise to the Bahamas. This was on my bucket list and now I can cross it off.
     "What type of cruise is it?" I blurt excitedly.
     "It's a Carnival Cruise!" My mom squeals. Hayley and I start to jump up and down out of excitement.
     "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Hayley tells.
     The rest of the day we relax and watch Christmas movies. And then at 4:00 my mom made us her homemade pasta. Christmas was overall amazing.

Author's Note:
OMG GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I have been so incredibly recently and everything has been "go go go" nonstop, and now i'm finally on spring break and i can relax. i will try to get back into the habit of updating more often, it's just life has been pretty crazy for me lately! but i rlly hope that y'all can understand! i'll try and update once or twice more while i'm on spring break this week as an "i'm sorry" kind of thing lol!!
~Sincerely Me🥺😞😣🥴