Later That Night

Annie's POV
***************
Julia and I got our pajamas on and hopped into our sleeping bags in my basement. We had just finished watching Annabelle, so we were a little terrified of the dark. The second that we curled up in our bags, Julia immediately started talking about Hayden.
"So what do you think about all of this drama?" She asked me.
"Umm..." I thought. "I think that he was a total... um... jerk to you..." I mumbled.
"Who do you think he likes, cuz he did say that he think he likes someone else..." she asked me.
"I literally have no clue..." I replied.
"I think that he might like either Molly or Savanna, and it really annoys me, because he always assured me that he was over Savanna!" Julia ranted.
     "You think that he likes Savanna?" I asked her nervously.
     "I don't know for sure, but he probably does..." Julia frowned.
     "oh..." I said as my heart started to break a little bit.
     "Well... I know that I'm probably not ever gonna talk to him ever again." Julia pouted.
     "Yeah..." I lied.
     "I kinda had a feeling that he was gonna break up with me," Julia said with an eye roll.
"What gave you that impression?" I asked.
"Well, this weekend was supposed to be the winter dance at school, and he didn't ask me yet, so..." she said.
"Oh yeah! I forgot about the winter dance this week!" I gasped.
"Yeah, but apparently there is supposed to be some huge snow storm this week, so the dance will probably get cancelled or something..." Julia explained to me.
"Oh ok." I replied. Then Julia yawned which made me yawn.
"I'm kinda tired," Julia said.
"Yeah me too, do you wanna go to bed?" I asked her.
"Sure." She answered . I rested my head on my pillow and immediately my head went into a spiral. I could not stop thinking about Hayden and the dance on Saturday. A part of me just wanted to ask Hayden to go to the dance and get it all over with, but the other part of me thinks that it would be wrong to do that to Julia. My mind is all over the place.

Author's Note:
    Hey y'all i'm back! sorry i like never update I try to but i just get distracted and this summer has been so busy for me, but I'm back and I'm giving you guys three chapters as a way to make up for the fact that i was MIA for so long!
~Sincerely Me🤧😬🥳😶