Fall Dance

Annie's POV
****************
     When I get to the school for the Dance I run straight to Julia who is wearing a silver dress that is a two piece with a silky, black and silver skirt, and a silver sequined top, and a little slit of skin that shows her belly button. My dress is just a blush pink dress that has a nice flowy skirt and is overall my type of dress. And Clare's dress is light blue to match her eyes, and it is very glittery and short, but very flowy and cute.
     When we get there, we check right in and we meet up with Michael and Hayden. I run into Savanna who is wearing a very short, tight, low-cut, hot pink dress. You could tell that she wanted to show off her seventh grade cleavage. Although, she definitely turned some heads, including Hayden's which really disgusted me. I didn't even want to be at this stupid Dance. When the dancing started, it got a little more fun, yet the slow songs were really boring. My favorite song that they played was Don't Stop Believin it was great. The Dance was going not as bad as I thought.
     "Hey will you come to the bathroom with me?" Julia asks me.
     "Sure!" I say as we both walk out.
     "I think Hayden wants to kiss me, it'll be my first kiss ever, and his too," she says excitedly. I roll my eyes, because it won't be his first. I will always be his first kiss.
     We arrive at the bathroom, and as I'm waiting for Julia, I see Clare down the hall talking to Michael alone. Then all of a sudden he leans in to kiss her, and they kiss and it looks perfect. A tear of jealously forms in my eye. Random anger starts to build up inside of me, and I storm back to the gym. For some reason I feel very angry.
     "Who am I looking for?" I think, as I storm down the hallway. When I get to they gym it hits me, that I'm looking for Hayden. I look all over the gym and I can't find him, I even look in the middle, and I never go there. I go down some random hallway that I've never been down before, but for some reason my feet can't stop me, it's like my brain isn't even thinking, but my feet are taking me to the right directions. All of a sudden I turn a corner to see  a horrible, disgusting, sight that I wish I could erase from my brain. I turn the corner to see Hayden's lips pressed against Savanna's. The worst part is, is that I stood there for a couple seconds and he didn't even try to pull away, he just kept on kissing Savanna. I couldn't take it anymore. "What's the matter with you!" I shout at both of them. Instantly Hayden stops and turns around to see me standing there,
     "Annie! You weren't supposed to see that!" He says, with her pink lipstick smeared all, over his lips and face.
     "Go away Annie!" Savanna says.
     "Well guess what Hayden, I did see it! And it's not the fact that you're dating Julia that upsets me! You know! It's the fact that I trusted you, and I though that one day, we would be a couple, because I like love you and we would be perf-" I stop myself, once I realize what I'm saying. He looks right into my teary eyes.
     "What did you just say?" He says.
     "I have to go!" I say as I dart out of the dance. On my way out I cross paths with Julia,
     "Oh by the way Julia, catch your boyfriend on the other side of that hallway, with his lips all over Savanna!" I yell at Julia. After that I run out of the Dance as fast as I could, not stopping at all, until I reached home.

Author's Note:
     Comment down below if you want me to do a specific chapter that shows all of my visions of their dresses at the dance, I will also include extra characters like McKenna's dress, Molly's dress, and Jeanette's dress. If you want this comment down below that you want it.
~Sincerely Me💃🏼