Gossip Girls Pt. 1

Annie's POV
**************
     "Alright, are you all ready," Clare says as she opens a giant bag of Skittles.
     "Yep!" Julia and I say in unison. Because who knows what could happen in the next hour.
     "Alright then, how shall we start this off...... Truth or Dare?" Clare suggests.
     "Yeah!" I say excitedly.
     "Alright then, I'll start... Julia! Truth or Dare?" Clare asks Julia.
     "Uhhh, dare I guess," she says nervously.
     "Ok, I dare you to... hmmm... draw facial hair on your face... in sharpie," Clare says.
     "Ugh! Seriously! Fine!" She complains. I then hand her a sharpie, and she runs to the bathroom to draw it on. When she comes out Clare and I laugh hysterically. "OK! Ok! My turn!" Julia says.
     "Uh oh!" I say because I know I'm next.
     "Truth or Dare?" She asks.
     "Oh boy! Dare..." I say nervously.
     "Ok! Eat a dog treat," she says, as my eyes widen.
     "EW! No!" I say, as I make fake gagging noises. They just stare at me blankly. "...fine..."  I say.  As we head upstairs to my kitchen, I feel sick. We go into the pantry and I pick out one of my dogs bacon treats. As I open the bag, I gag.
     "Eat it!" Clare says, intensively. I then shove it in my mouth. "CHEW IT!" Clare yells. I take crunch my teeth down on to the dog treat, as the film me.
     "EW!" I shout, as I run to the trash can and spit it out. I gag for a second, but I don't throw up. I rinse my mouth out in the sink, and put a mint in. Then we head back downstairs, and it's My turn, "Ok I pick... Clare!" I say. She then looks at me. " Truth or Dare?" I ask her.
     "Truth..." she says.
     "What's your most embarrassing moment ever?" I ask her.
     "Oh good one!" Julia says. I nod.
     "Probably when Annie told the whole class that I peed my pants in kindergarten!" She yells at me. I laugh, which makes her laugh too.
"Hey, then we would've never became friends, cuz remember you slapped me, and so the teacher made us go talk to the principal, and he made us hug, and then we sat next to each other for the rest of the year," I say as I hold in my laughter.
     "Whatever, Truth or Dare Julia?" Clare says.
     "Truth." She states.
     "Ok then, whose your celebrity crush?" Clare asks.
     "Uhh! Duh! Zac Efron!" She says, as Clare and I laugh. "Ugh!" She says with a smile. "Truth or Dare Annie!" She says. I think for a second.
     "Dare, but don't make me eat anymore dog food... please!" I say nervously. She thinks for a second.
     "Oh I know!" Clare says, as she whispers something in Julia's ear. Julia gasps, and then laughs. They start cracking up.
     "Oh just tell me already!" I say in annoyance.
     "Ok, ok, I dare you... to... Twerk!" She says loudly, as we all die of laughter.
     "Ok! I'll do it, but you cannot tell my parents, or anybody!" I say, I have very strict parents.
     "Can I get a video of it?" Julia asks.
     "Heck No!" I say. As I stand up. I then walk over to the arm rest of the couch, and I place my hands down on it, and start to laugh. I start to walk my legs backward and then stick my butt out, I've never done this before so I just go for it. I start to twerk, and my face turns all red. All of sudden Clare starts to play Anaconda and we all laugh "Shhhh!" What if my parents hear you and come down!" I say in a whisper.
     "One more!" Clare begs. I then decide to turn around and drop. After that, we all lay on our backs and laugh for a long time. I feel so guilty, my parents would not approve.
     "What is done or said done here, stays down here!" I say. The both nod in agreement. Then Clare stands up.
"Twerking 1O1!" Clare shouts. "Feet shoulder width a part, then bend your knees and stick your butt out in a squat position, then place your hands on your hips, with your thumbs on your booty, then bop your butt to the music!" She says as she starts cracking up. "Believe me I learned it in dance, with hip hop!" She says as she starts to twerk, I then get up and join in
     "Come on Julia!" I shout. Then Julia stands up, innocent little Julia, and does a handstand on the wall, with her stomach facing towards the wall, then she starts to do this thing called a "wall twerk" and we laugh even more. I know that Clare has twerked a lot before, because she does dance, but plus she's just that kind of girl, if there was one of us that was voted to be "most likely to break your innocence" it would definitely be Clare.
     After we calm down from all the laughs, and twerking, it is My turn for Truth or Dare.
     "Clare, truth or dare?" I ask her.
     "Dare!" She says.
     "Ok, this is slightly less exciting, but put an ice cube down your pants until the next turn," I say, we all laugh a little bit. She gets an ice cube from our fridge downstairs. She puts it down her shorts, and of course her shorts were Spandex so they held the ice cube right in place. She shivered a little, but now it's her turn.
     "Ok... Truth or Dare Julia?" She says as she shivers.
     "Truth." Says Julia.
     "Ok so you know how I asked you your celebrity crush last round?" Clare asks.
     "Yeah..." she says nervously.
     "Well, whose your real crush, and I know you have one!" Clare says, then we lean into her, as she sits there blushing.
     "You cannot tell anybody at all!" She says, and we nod. " Ok, well I liked Chase last year, but this year I like someone else, I don't know, I used to think that this person was immature, but I don't know. I guess I've realized that they are really funny, and nice to me, and so hot!" She says. Clare and I gasp, because Julia doesn't normally say things like "hot".
     "Who is it already!" We ask.
     "It's uhh.... ummm.... it's .... don't laugh... but I have a crush on..... um.... Hayden." She says nervously. I sit there with my eyes wide open, and my mouth down to the floor. Clare is in shock too.
     "Your joking right..... Hayden Summerall?" Clare says.
     "I don't know he's just been really funny, and so nice to me this year, and I'm just starting to recognize how cute he is... I guess..." Julia says.
     "Oh cool! Haha... your turn!" I say immediately changing the subject, I guess I did it out of panic. I could not handle the information.
     "Ok... Annie, truth or Dare?" Julia asks me.
     "Truth!" I say, without hesitation.
     "Annie, have you ever had your first kiss?" Julia asked me. I gulped quietly. This could possibly be the worst timing for this question, because I have had my first kiss, I kissed Hayden at the park when we were four years old. I don't know if that counts, but it was still my first kiss. I panic for a minute, until I just decide on what to say.
     "Nope. My turn!" I say. I could not bear to say yes, because they would ask who, and I'd have to say Hayden, and Julia just spilled that she liked Hayden, which I sort of do too, but that's besides the fact, I don't know!
     "Haha, are you ok?" Clare asks me. I think for a second.
     "Yep, I'm fine... Truth or Dare?" I say, trying to hold down my panicking.
     "Dare." She says.
     "Ummm.... prank call.... uhhh... McDonald's or something," I say, hoping that we are officially off the subject of crushes, and kisses, and Hayden.
     "No, you should prank call a guy!" Julia interrupts.
     "Yeah! I so should! Who?" Clare asks.
     "Uh.... Hayden," Julia says. The both start to crack up, I just sit there with a straight face, and act like I'm laughing, when I'm not.
     "Yes, I'm dialing his number, right now!" Clare exclaims. My heart sinks down to my toes. Julia is blushing all the way.
     "Let's use your prank call app!" Julia says to Clare.
     "Yes! Ok what's his number," Clare asks.
     "Oh here, I have it in my recents," Julia says.
     "Why..." Clare asks suspiciously.
     "I don't know we were texting earlier, just little conversations," She says.
     "Awww," I say, trying to act as if I think it's cute, when I don't. Then all of a sudden I notice Clare dialing Hayden's number, I have it memorized. It rings for a second and the suddenly...
     "Hello... who is this?" He asks as he answers the phone. "Whose calling me at 1:00 at night?" He asks again.
     "Heyyyy!" Says Clare, in some strange southern accent. "You wanna buy a pig!" Clare says, as she giggles to herself.
     "Hey Clare," he says, because he can tell that it's us.
     "Ahhh Dang, how'd you know?" Clare says in disappointment.
     "You think I'm that dumb?" He says. We all laugh.
     "Hey, uhhhh Julia wants to talk to you..." Clare says. Instantly my heart starts beating, and I can see Julia turning red. She looks so upset.
    "Ok..." He says. Clare hands the phone over to Julia, as Julia walks away with it. Julia walks into the bathroom and starts to talk to him on the phone in private. I am devastated, but I don't show it.
     "Ahhh! I'm so happy! I hope it works out!" Says Clare.
     "Haha same," I say, with a very lame attitude.
     "You know, I kind of think Michael is cute, so I don't know maybe we could double date, who do you like?" Clare asks me. I'm shocked that she likes Michael.
     "I don't know, Chase is cute..." I say gloomily and with a sigh, because I know that I just lied straight to my friends face.
     "Oh cool!" She says. Now is my opportunity to ask her about Savanna, and Molly.
     "How are Savanna and Molly?" I ask her.
     "Oh I don't know, they're kind of rude, but they're ok, I guess," she says. That shocks me that she thinks they're rude also.
     "Interesting..." I say. After that, we sit on our phones for about ten minutes, until Julia finally comes out of the bathroom.
     "Well..." Clare says.
     "I told him my feelings, and I ask him to the Fall dance," she says. At our school, we have four dances a year, that are kind of like homecomings. There is one for every season, one for fall, winter, spring, and one in the middle of the summer. So now, Julia has asked Hayden to the fall dance.
     "What did he say!" Clare asks intensively.
     "He said he'll think about it, so I don't know," she says. I sigh in relief, normally when people say that they "have to think" means a no, so Thank Goodness!
     "Ok that's it." Clare says.
     "What..." Julia asks in confusion.
     "I'm asking Michael to the dance on Monday!"  Clare decides. Julia and I gasp my mouth drops open... Oh Boy!

Author's Note:
Sorry for the long chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Things are getting dramatic ahhhh! I wanted to mention one quick thing, if you want face claims to the characters, I will be posting a specific chapter all for face claims, just an FYI
~Sincerely Me🌚