First Day Of Middle School

Annie's POV
****************
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm went off at 6:00 in the morning, because school starts at 7:30. Today, is my first year of middle school. I cannot believe that I'm already in seventh grade. I get out of my bed and head to my bathroom, I look in the mirror. I look like an absolute mess. I take my brush out and start to brush my tangled hair. After I brush my hair I head downstairs to see my mom making pancakes for me.
"AH! Annie it's your fist day of middle school! You know this is a very important day, so I made you chocolate chip pancakes!" My mom said. I laughed at her, as I grabbed a plate. She plops some pancakes onto my plate and I sit down to eat them. "So are you excited to see Claire, and Julia, and Michael, and Hayden," She asks, I smile.
"Of course! They're like my closest friends, mom." I say, stating the obvious.
"Well ok, sorry I asked," my mom says, sounding offended.
"Oh you know what I mean!" I say as I finish up my pancakes. I then run up to my room to get changed. I picked my outfit out, like a week in advance, so I know exactly what it is. It's a pear of pale pink jeans, a loose black top, and a white thin jacket, and my addidas black and white shoes. I also curl the tips of my hair to make myself look extra fancy. Once I finish with my outfit and my hair, I brush my teeth and head on downstairs. As I am coming down the stairs I run into my brother Caleb who is in high school, and is going into his freshmen year of high school, so it's a big day for him too.
"Hey, good morning, Is Hayley awake yet?" He asks.
"Good morning, and no I think she is still asleep," I say, since Hayley is in fourth grade, her school doesn't start until 8:15, so she gets up around 7:30.
"Are you all ready to go?" My mom says to both of us as we're coming down the stairs.
"Yep!" I say as Caleb nods in agreement.
"Alright, let's get a quick picture first," My mom says, as we both groan. We still tough it out though. After the picture, I grab my backpack and head towards the car. On the way to school I get a text from Claire.
C: Ahhhh! I'm so excited to see you!
A: Omg same!
C: I'm on my way
A: me too, see you it a bit
C: ok
I leave it at that, because I know that I'll see her in five minutes, plus we've decided that starting tomorrow we would walk to school with each other, since she just lives down the street from me.
As I sit looking out my window, I notice that we are pulling into the school. My mom decides to drop me off first, because the high school is still five minutes further. School still doesn't start for about fifteen mor minutes though. My mom pulls right up to the front of the school and I get out of my car. I walk into the school, and as I do I get a text from Hayden.
H: hey meet me in the gym, right under the bleachers
A: ok...
I was confused. The whole school has to meet in the gym for an announcement anyways so I was already headed there. When I arrive there I see Hayden under the bleachers, sitting on his phone. There he is, my best friend. I get super excited, and I run right to him.
"Hayden... Boo!" I say, as he turns around.
"Annie! I missed you so much!" He says as he stands up to hug me.
"We just hung out last week at the mall with Clare," I say, as I laugh.
"Its still been too long!" He says as we both laugh. Then behind us I hear a loud squeal. We both turn around to see Clare sprinting at both of us in full force. As she reaches us she rushes into a hug with me.
"Clare!" I scream excitedly. Then following Clare I see Julia a couple feet away, and I run to her. "Julia!" I am especially excited to see Julia, because she was gone at a summer camp for half the summer, so I haven't seen her in a month and a half. Clare, Julia, and I all group hug, when I notice Michael approaching Hayden. "Michael!" I then run to Michael to hug him. I just love all my friends. As we all gather together for hugs, the bell rings, meaning the announcements are about to start, we all start to head up to the top of the bleachers. The Principal starts to talk. I'm so happy with my group of friends, I couldn't ask for anyone better. I hope we stay friends through this whole journey, because the journey begins today, and it ends senior year of high school, these might just be the most craziest moments of my life, and they all start....... now.