Chapter 5

Jack's POV
I was walking around looking for the nuisance since I could smell her blood in the air and it was making my nose itch. I never really liked the smell of human blood, especially her but I won't be bothered by it once she is back.

"Where is that nuisance." I muttered annoyed as I walked around the mansion looking for her in my casual clothes which consist a white dress shirt, navy blue sweater since Subaru was so nice to return my sweater with a rip in which I think he didn't notice, black dress pants and black dress shoes. I prefer simple clothes rather than like Ayato, Laito and Reiji's style sure their good but too much clothing.

"Where is she? My nose is starting to itch a lot." I said as I covered my nose and followed the scent which lead me to the room of...Reiji? What's she doing in there? I knocked on the door and took a deep breath and opened it.

"Reiji have you seen my......sister." I stared at him who was holding Yui's wrist, hand and neck bleeding. I stood there and laughed shyly(fake), and slowly closed the door.

"That was unexpected."

"What was unexpected?" I jumped a bit at the voice and their breath hitting my neck. I jumped a but and glared at the person who was now chuckling a bit at me.

"Little cat scared?" He taunted and I grit my teeth.

"Shut it Shu. You scared the hell out of me." I said and he chuckled again.

"What did you say about something unexpected?"

"Yui. In Reiji's room. Passed out." I said and he seemed to get it.

"She really is a lewd woman." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well now I know where and how she is I'm off to my room." I said but was stopped when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I glanced at him with a questioning look.

"Did you need me for something?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"...Nevermind." He said and disappeared somewhere and I just raised a brow at his actions.

"What was that about?" I muttered when someone decided to speak.

"My my~ Looks like someone's got his eyes on you~ Well that's good. He'll be useful to bring your her back."

"And you speak up now William."

"What~ Am I not allowed to speak to you anymore ~"

"You know that's not what I mean Will."

"Who you talking to?" I jumped a bit again.

"Crap."

"What do you mean Ayato?" I asked innocently as I turned to him and he was staring at me with an expression that I couldn't decipher what.

"Who's Will?"

"Ah....well...you see...uh.......Who's Will?" I asked dumbly and mentally facepalmed.

"Tch. Whatever." He said walking away from me and I just stood there until I could no longer feel his presence.