Chapter 13

Mikuni's POV
While I was playing with my darling Abel I was humming a tune then jumped in fright when Johannes shouted.

"WOOOOOOOW!! THIS! IS! AMAZING!!" I ran down to Johann's lab and saw him dancing around the room with a bubbling cup and saw one of my dolls.....headless.

"Johann~" I sang and he turned to me grinning and I kicked him on the gut and held up the headless doll.

"What have you done to the head of my dear Elizabeth?!"

"Oh? I did a little experiment on her~ But not now! Look at this Miku-miku! The hair samples you brought me matched to the two boys in the file you showed me! It says in the file that they died maaaaaaaaaany centuries ago but the hair sampled prove that they are partly alive."

"Partly? What do you mean Johann?"

"They called themselves chains right? So I looked further into their info and found out something." He said as he typed away in his computer.

"Jack Vessalius. Killed by his younger brother Oz. It was stated by the youngest Vessalius, Oz Vessalius that he overheard his brother and half-brother, Glen Baskerville, fight about Jack killing his sister Alice and Lacie and witnessed his very brother kill Glen. William Twining. Rumoured to be a descendant of Solomon.....that's about it for William Twining." He said and I nodded.

"What did you find about this Abyss and Chains?"

"I almost forgot! Where was it...........AHA! Here it is! Abyss. It is a myth that the abyss is a place where criminals and sinners are dragged and if they are lucky they get to be chosen by their ruler, the Will of the Abyss, and turned into a chain of high ranks. For the unlucky ones, such as the criminals who fail to be chosen will have to survive the chaos of other chains. If a criminal contracts with a chain within the abyss, this is an illegal contract and thus they become illegal contractors. Illegal contractors will have a clock symbol that moves on their chest and once the hand is full they are to be dragged back into the abyss with their chain to receive punishment from the higher ranks. If chains are summoned and forms a contract outside the abyss then whoever they have contracted with will be their permanent contractor."

"What a weird place with weird beings." I said and Johann nodded.

"Higher ranks. Red Queen, Knave of Hearts, White Knight, Jabberwocky, Golden Dragon, March Hare, Bloody Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Mad hatter.....is it just me or are they named after the characters from Alice and the wonderland."

"Johann. Focus."

"Fine fine. And the rare chain, Jekyll and Hyde." He said and my eyes widened.

"William and Jack."

"Jack is Jekyll and William is twining right?" I nodded and he furrowed his brows.

"That's weird. It says here that the chain of Jekyll and Hyde is only one person with an alternate personality. It never said anything about them being two different people." He said and I narrowed my eyes at the screen.

"Are their names listed there?"

"Mhm! I'll go in order. Vivaldi, Mikaela, Michael..... Jabberwocky and Golden dragon doesn't have their names on the list."

"Skip them."

"If you say so. Peter, Oz, Cheshire, Xerxes and... pffffffffffffffffffff!!!" He spit out his drink and coughed and his eyes widened and he rubbed his eyes with his hands blinking twice.

"Uuuuuuuh Miku-miku. I think.....you have to come see this." I leaned to the screen and my eyes widened.

"That's not possible."