Chapter 20

Ayato's POV
"So let me get this straight. You, servamps, are kinda like their sins and you, eves, are the servamps reasons?"

"You actually got it right! And here I thought you were and egoistic idiot who wouldn't understand a thing I explained!"

"What was that human?! You do not speak to ore-sama tha-ow!"

"Calm down Ayato and Mikuni-san please don't razz him."

"Why'd you do that Mika?" I asked rubbing the bump on my head while he just smiled.

"Damn you." I said and he looked away smiling.

"You sure get along well with Mika ore-sama-san."

Twitch!

"Its A-YA-TO baka-yuu!!!"

"Hah?! Who you calling baka baka!"

"You else?! Yuu baka-yuu!!" I shouted and he growled but backed off with a chuckle.

"Its been a while since I've been called that. Its actually a bit nostalgic." He said and I just raised a brow.

"Being called baka?"

"Being called Baka-yuu. I had a talking telephone pole for a comrade who calls me that. Sure we always fight! But... He's still my comrade... My family." He said looking down and I just stared at the guy.

"Yuu-chan! Let's go!" He was dragged by Mika somewhere else while I just stared at where they went and heard a scoff behind me.

"Well aren't you pitiful. Not only did you form a contract with someone dangerous but you actually adore him and let's not forget that he planned out that Yuuichiro be summoned by just so they can catch up on things."

"What do you want Ruki?" I said gritting my teeth and he just shook his head.

"Just loving how your unrequited love for a chain will never be returned." I clicked my tongue at him as he walked away with his book.

"Annoying bastard."

"Staaaaaarrrreeeee~~~~~~"

Sweatdrop

"What are you guys staring at?" That Mikuni guy was the first to speak and what he said irritated me.

"You and that guy, Ruki, look good together if only you don't act like an ass."

Twitch!

"Who you calling an ass you bastard?!" He began laughing which annoyed me and the shotstack.

"Bastard!! Be quiet!!"

"Shut up!!" We both growled at him but he stopped when the tall one with paper bags on his head started shooting at him with his guns.

"Oi! Don't shoot in here!! Reiji's gonna kill me!!"

"Aren't you already dead though? You are a vampire."

"What's that supposed to mean shortstack?!"

"Who you calling shortstack you bastard?!"

'I can already tell that me and this dwarf aren't gonna get along.'

3rd Person's POV
When the servamps and their eves left all the brothers sighed in relief.

"That was tiring." Jack rolled his eyes at Shu.

"You didn't do anything but just sleep so how are you tired?"

"When those guys are over they're so loud and it's spoiling my music." Scoffing at the blonde Jack left to take a nap in his room.

"I'm gonna go take a nap and no disturbing please Shu." He said glancing at the blonde but sadly he was no longer there. Sighing he teleported to his room and found Shu there on his bed.

"I had a feeling you'd be here. Can you leave now?" Hearing a groan from the blonde Jack glared at the blonde and teleported to Shu's room.

"If he's gonna sleep in my room then I'm taking his room." He muttered as he laid on the bed with droopy eyes until he fell asleep.

Noticing that Jack was no longer muttering, Shu peeked one eye open and saw that he was no longer there.

"Where'd he go?" He muttered when he couldn't find the other blonde.

"Must've left. Too bad." He said to himself as he stood up and left the room by foot and transferred to his room only to find the blonde he was looking for sleeping on his bed.

"So you went to my room instead huh?" Moving closer, he noticed that the blonde was fast asleep. Smiling at the sight of the male asleep so peacefully on his bed, Shu laid down beside him with his hand around the others waist.

"Good night Jack."

Hello everybody!!! Sorry for the late update!! Writers block is such a bitch and this was all I could come up with so sorry if it was crappy!! If you want a special to make it up just comment down ideas and I'll make them for you!! First two comments of ideas will be the specials I'll make!! Just please make the ideas specific since my mind is working slow~ So thank you for being patient!! Please comment, vote and share!!! Byerz!!!!