Chapter 22

"I've been wondering but...shouldn't Break be here to tell us that?" All turned to the blonde former prefect and most of them facepalmed while the others faceplanted to the floor of the mansion.

"I actually forgot that he doesn't have a contractor yet."Jack said dejectedly with a gloomy aura.

"And you call yourself his friend."

Pierce!

"What kind of friend just forgets the simplest things about the other?"

Stab!

"You sure your even his friend?"

Shot!

"Its been years alright?! Its not easy to remember stuff in this realm when I'm typically dead!" He shouted while crying as the others just stare at him. Sighing, William shook his head at Jack.

Meanwhile

"Where is this ring bringing us?! We've been flying forever!"

"I too am also asking myself that. We've been flying over trees now." Camio added with Sytry's complaint.

"I don't know. The only thing I known is that this ring will lead us to him."

"I too want to find him but Dantalion, we've been flying for who knows how long?" Uriel said but Dantaliom ignored them until they saw a bright light and then a blonde with long hit and green eyes not far from where they are.

"Is that... It really is true." Sytry mumbled.

"Let's go!" All nodded with Dantalion and flew to where the person was.

Jack's POV
"Bloody hell!! Of all times why does this thing have to appear now?! I'm still tired!!"

"Getting old already Jack-san?"

"💢💢What was that Mikaela?!"

"Nothing."

"Get back here you br-wha?!"

"You should keep your eyes on you enemies Vessalius! Be glad that we are with you!" He gave a sheepish smile towards Vivaldi as she scowled at him and roughly dropped him to the ground beside her making the blonde grunt at her.

"Just finish the job already Azriel!" After hearing the said male's name, Jack hair started to change into a fiery orange with red and black highlights as his green eyes became clouded with red as a grin then formed onto his features.

"With pleasure~" Vivaldi watched as the flame haired male then stormed his way towards the hedgehog looking chain with a grin as black and fiery looking metallic chains appeared and wrapped itself around the chain that began screaming due to the excruciating pain of the hot metal.

"All chains shall heed before me!!!" He said as he slashed the chain with a hot metal scythe that appeared out of nowhere.