Chapter 7

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for so long!! It took me this long to think for this chapter so enjoy!!! This whole chapter will be filled of a back story. Remember the story Jack told Reiji in chapter 2, for those who got a bit confused on who is who, even me, here ya go!! Long chapter ahead!!!

Narrator's POV
In large mansion, a family of five lived, a mother, an older brother, young twin sisters, and a younger brother. Both twins had beautiful mahogany brown hair like their father whom they never met and had the same amethyst eyes that they know not the reason why amethyst when non one in the family has amethyst eyes except their mothers mother, their grandmother. The two boys had bright sun blonde hair and emerald eyes like their mothers, the two looked so much alike to their mother that you'd often wonder if they are really not twins. The eldest son, Jack Vessalius is a very intelligent boy, kind, loving, caring, and has chivalry than other man has. The twins Lacie and Alice Vessalius are such lovely and charming girls, smiles so bright that could light up anyones dark days. And the young blonde, a few years younger than the twins, Oz Vessalius, a very clever and mischievous boy who loves to play tricks on others and go on adventures. Each children were loved and cared for ever so dearly by their mother.

"Jack, Oz, Lacie, Alice. This is Glenn Baskerville and this is his cousin Gilbert Nightray. And Glenn is your....half brother." Their mother said and all were silent and all sibling stared at the young ravenette with red eyes.

"Does that mean we can play with him mother?" The twins asked in unison and she nodded and both little girls smiled and ran over to his side and took his hands.

"Let's go play Glenn-nii."

"Eh? Ah..s-sure."

"I'll come with you to keep ypu company in case they'll make you wear a dress which will not end well." Jack offered as he walked over to the trio with a concerned look given to the ravenette. With the ravenette noticing he smiled at this.

"Ne ne? Wanna play with me?" Oz the younger ravenette with yellow eyes who seemed to be fidgeting since his cousin left.

"Uh...what are we gonna play?"

"Hmm......how about hide and seek? That way not only can we play but you'll get to look around the house!" Oz exclaimed and the young lad's face brightened up and he smiled.

"Sure! I'd love that!"

"Let's go then!" Oz said as he took Gilbert's hand and the two left as the mother stood place with a smile gracing on her lips as she was glad that they happily accepted the two as their family.

"Come on Jack-nii, don't hog Glenn-nii all to yourself! We want to play with him too!" Lacie said to her older brother who sighed with Glenn behind him with trembling.

"The poor guys needs some space and I can't have you two giving him a make over and turning him into a girl like ypu did to me." He said and Glenn stopped trembling and stared at Jack.