Chapter 15

Azriel's POV
"Ah~Here we are. The memories of pain or fear of Jack Vessalius. Just stay here Jack." I told him and he raised a brow and I smirked.

"If you come in your mind will run crazy and make this place crumble soooo~ I can't let that happen." He nodded as the others just stared at him, especially goldilocks over there.

"Alrighty! Let's go~" I pushed everyone in the glowing portal like gate and we were all surrounded by black.

"Why's it so dark?"

"Because Goldilocks, this place works like a movie theater. We watch in the dark but no 3D glasses needed." I said and he looked at me annoyed.

"Why are ypu calling me Goldilocks?"

"Why? Oh! Because of your sunny gold locks and sapphire orbs, you look like goldilocks so much!" I said and snickered while he glared at me.

"That's enough Shu." Aaaaaaaaaand the killjoy spoke.

"You know that your a killjoy right? No? Now you know." I said to glasses and he glared at me while I smirked.

"Now! Have a seat and relax as we watch the show about the sufferings of Jack Vessalius! Popcorn and soda anyone?" I asked snapping my fingers as armchairs appeared making them sit and popcorn and soda appeared floating but no said anything so I rolled my eyes while shrugging my shoulders at them.

"Suit yourselves." I floated in the air while a light glowed and memories of Jack started to show.

'This'll be fun.'

3rd Person's POV
As the light glowed brighter, the dark surroundings suddenly turned into a hall and the brothers and Lilith were confused of this.

"Where is this?" Lilith asked turning to Azriel who only grinned in response.

"Onii-chan! Why must I come with you in this?" They heard a voice and turned around and saw a 10 year old Jack and another blonde, possibly at the age of 6.

"Do you wish to stay with the twins and become their living doll Oz?"

"N-no. How horrid it would be if were to show up wearing a frilly dress. Blegh." The younger blonde said mimicking the movements of puking.