SPECIAL!!!PART 2!!

Jack's POV
"What the hell." It was a disaster. A mess. Its like a tornado passed by. Or better yet, a hurricane came in!!

"What the hell happened?!" I shouted as Ruki, Reiji, Kanato and Azusa looked over to me.

"I had a feeling something might happen." Shu said and I sighed.

"At least you didn't blow up the oven." I said then oven blew up and we were all silent.

"And I spoke to soon." I said facepalming and shook my head and froze the fire starting in the oven.

"How are we gonna cook now?" Ruki asked sighing and I chuckled.

"Can someone call Break? He can fix this." I said and they turned to me like what I just said was stupid.

"He can fix anything. Don't bother asking how." I said and they just stared at me and I sighed.

"I'll call him myself. Don't. Move." I said then left looking for Break.

"I hope it won't cost me a large amount of time looking for that man."

"Looking for who Jack~"

"Looking for you Break." I said casually before widening my eyes and jumping three feet up the air.

"Oh shit Break!!"

"Hello~ Jack. You were looking for me?" He asked and I nodded and motioned for him to follow me to the kitchen. When we got there his smile widened with the ends twitching.

"My oh my~ What ever happened here~"

"They blew up the oven." I said pointing to the four covered in food.

"Hmm~ I can manage but it'll take me a lot longer than usual." He said with serious eyes and I nodded.

"You four can get cleaned up. While Break is fixing the oven Shu and I will clean the mess up."

"We will?"

"We will."

"Whatever."

"Get cleaned up. You can come back after we're done fixing the place up." I said and all four of them nodded and left to get cleaned.

"What happened to 'I'm tired'?"

"Sh-shut up."

"Jack~ Can you hand me my staff please~" I looked around and saw it was by the wall near the door. I took it and widened my eyes.

"How heavy is this thing?!"

"It's not heavy~ You're just weak."

"What is this even made of?! It looks like wood but its not!"

"Think of it like Thor's hammer that only he can carry. " He said smiling and I sent him a glare.

"Then why'd you ask me to give it to you when the only one who can carry it is you?!"

"Its more interesting that way." He said as he stood and took his staff from me.

"Plus, it's a qualification detector. If anyone who forms a contract with me and can lift this like its nothing, like me, they are qualified to be my contractor. Sadly, many has failed and I had to dispose of them since I am not interested in those who are just blinded by greed and power."

"Right."

"Are you just talk there or am I gonna do all the work myself?"

"Sorry." I said walking over to Shu to help him clean up.