Chapter 9

Jack's POV
"You are soooooo dead Jack."William said and I sighed.

"You out of everyone should know that I can't die." I told William and he shrugged.

"Meh. Death is nothing to us immortals." He shrugged and I facepalmed.

"That's. Gotta hurt." William said and I glared at him. I turned to the brothers and smiled.

"Do what you keep doing. Give us a moment." I said appearing beside William and dragging him in the shadow.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hey!"

"What?" He asked and I sighed.

"Don't what me. Cordelia's dead and now we only need to fail the future project that will start in two days time. We will have problems especially since Vivaldi is here and the others will be arriving soon."

"Then we tell them the truth." I chuckled at this.

"Sometimes I wonder who is truly Hyde between us." I said and he scoffed.

"We're both Jekyll and Hyde, Jack. That's why were the most dangerous chains." He said and left the shadow. I sighed and grit my teeth and left the shadow only to be tackled into a tight hug.

"Jack nii-chan!" I looked down  and saw Yui hugging me, I immediately put on a smile.

"Yu-chan, you alright?" I asked and she nodded but then frowned.

"Jack."

"Hmm?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Your not really my brother are you?" She asked.

"Eh?"

"Shit." William said and I sent him a glare.

"Aren't you Jack?" I looked back down to Yui and saw seriousness in her eyes.

"What are you talking about Yui?"

"Lilith." She whispered and both William and I widened our eyes.

"Dear, who is Lilith?" William asked and Yui backed away from me.

"Lilith Mathers." She said and William and I tensed.

"Ookay. That's enough now."

"I need to know Jack!! Tell me who is Andrew Mathers to me! To you!" She shouted shaking me and William appeared behind her and covered her eyes.

"Sleep." He said and she then collapsed.

"Forget." I said and erased the memory.

"What was that all about?" Ayato asked and I sighed.

"Family stuff. It's complicated." I said and shrugged my shoulder as William laid Yui on the couch. I sighed in relief inwardly and stare at Yui.

'How did she retrieve those memories? I was sure to keep them locked up. I made sure that those memories would only open and return when everything was fixed.'

"Jack."

"Hmm? Yeah?" I turned to William who was giving me a tensed look.

"I know. Not now." I said then the door busted open and I froze.

"I don't mean that. What I meant was that." He said sweat dropping pointing at the person with a menacing aura behind me.