Prologue

Kellin's POV:
"I'm so sorry Kellin," he tells me, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. But it doesn't matter to me if he is close to crying. It wouldn't even matter to me if he was bawling his eyes out, he doesn't mean anything to me now.

"I can't believe you.. I can't believe you're actually making this decision.." I mutter in anger.

"I'm sorry Kellin, I really am. I want to keep in contact with you but she has to move because of this opportunity she has and I have to come with her," he tries explaining himself in a pathetic attempt in making me feel pity for him.

"No! Don't stand here and talk as if you didn't have a choice! As if someone where to die if you don't go with her! You could choose to go with her or you could choose to stay. But you chose to run off with your girlfriend instead of staying here and actually try to build up the relation you lost with your son when you left him all those years ago!" I scream. Now I am the one who is crying hysterically instead.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say besides that. But I'm leaving tomorrow and it's too late to change that now.."

"Good," I snap. "You leave tomorrow, you delete my number and then you never call me back ever again. You leave me alone, and don't come crawling back and act like you ever cared about me. You only cared about the first kid you had, never about me. You never loved me enough to stay, and you never loved me enough to come back. And I can't keep living with trying to have you in my life when it obviously isn't what you want. So now, I don't ever want to see you either!" I scream. And that is the last thing I'll ever say to my dad.

I storm out of the living room in his house, that will be sold tomorrow anyway. I leave the house, hearing him shout after me. Begging me to stay, saying he's sorry. But it's all empty words to me. He has once again proved that being my dad isn't something he cares about, he only cares about being with his new wife.

I get in the car, driving home as tears are still streaming down my face. As I am soon to be home I give Vic a call, asking him if he is home. He immediately says that he is before worriedly asking me what's wrong, obviously hearing on my voice that I am upset.

I tell him that it's my dad that I am upset about, and since he can tell that I don't want to say anything more on the topic, he doesn't ask me anything more about it. I put the phone back down on the passenger seat, wiping my eyes from tears as I'm by a traffic light, the thought of what just happened hitting me.

I had just given up contact with my dad. It had only been a couple of months since we even got into some kind of contact, and now it was over. I had now walked out of his life the same way he had walked out of mine thirteen years ago.

Lol I know this is short af but the real chapters will be longer, the first one coming up tomorrow:))