Chapter 9

Kellin's POV:
After Vic had asked me to officially move in with him and live with him permanently, I was over the moon about this. I talked to my mom about it as soon as I could, since it was really important to me to ask her about what she would feel about it before I just went right ahead and moved in with Vic.

Of course she was a bit sad, just like any parent would be when their child tells them that they'll be moving out of the house. But she also admitted that it didn't really come as a surprise to her. She had figured I would want to move in with him soon enough as I already spent so much time with Vic, which she was completely right about.

Eventually, when I had also made it clear that I would obviously visit her a lot, and she could come by any time she wants since we'll still be living really close to each other we both felt fine with it. It was a bit emotional for us both, considering how close I've always been to my mom after my dad left.

She is honestly my best friend in the world. And I will miss living with her. But I also know that I will love living with Vic. And I'm turning eighteen in a couple of days, so even if I'm maybe not fully adult yet. I am not fully a kid anymore either.

Now I had gotten a ride to Vic's place from my mom since I still had some more packing with me. I have realized these past few days just how much stuff I own. And I'm only bringing the smaller things, I'm not even bringing my furniture or something.

Honestly, I have no idea how everything is supposed to fit in Vic's apartment, or well I guess.. Our apartment. But I guess we'll just have to make it work somehow. I'm sure we can think of something.

As my mom parks the car Vic is already standing on the sidewalk waiting for us. I say goodbye to my mom before Vic helps me with some bags and we walk up to our apartment together.

As we've walked in and he has placed down the bags with the rest of them, which are all currently standing on the bedroom floor he turns his attention to me.

Vic has a big smile on his face and I am sure that my expression is mirroring his right now. I'm beyond excited about actually living with my boyfriend. I come over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and snuggling my face into his warm chest. How is he always so warm all the time??

Vic wraps his arms around me as well, holding me close in a position where I feel fully protected by him. He places some small, cute little kisses on my forehead and on the top of my head, being even cuter. I pull away halfway from the hug so that I can look up at Vic, giving him a smile before pecking his lips.

"I can't believe I actually live here now.." I say in a dreamy voice. Since that is how it feels right now, as if I'm dreaming.

"I know.. I can't believe it either darling. I can still remember the thoughts running through my mind when we had first met as if it was yesterday."

"Really, and what was running through your mind?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well.. The first time I saw you come into the bar, I though that you were really sexy. I thought about how you have that perfect innocent look, but I could tell that you actually weren't that innocent, which proved to be right as I took you here for the very first time. And then it was only the day after, when we woke up next to each other for the first time in this very bed, and then talked and cuddled on the couch in the living room. It was then when I thought about how easy it would be for you to just go right ahead and wrap me around your finger. I thought you were the most beautiful person I had ever seen and it didn't take long before I realized, I would be falling in love with you."

"And then you did so.." I say quietly.

"And then I did so," Vic repeats and clarifies what I said before pressing his lips to mine.