Epilogue

Vic's POV:
"Come here baby girl," I say, clapping my hands happily and smiling down at the little creature.

"That's kind of disturbing you know, when you've called me baby boy for the past years." Kellin comes into the living room, telling me this.

"And she is such an innocent little creature as well, you're gonna need another nickname for her."

"Fine, what should that be?" I ask.

"Her name?"

"Fine! Fluffy! C'mere baby!" I say again, and this time she actually does so. She comes over to the foot of the couch and from there I lift her up into my lap. She's still just a puppy as we've only had her for just over two weeks, and she hasn't learned how to get up on the couch quite yet.

Kellin comes over to us, sitting down next to me on the couch, instantly petting the puppy. I swear, the puppy is like his own child it seems sometimes. But they're just too adorable with each other for me to bring myself to complain about anything.

It wasn't long after we got home from San Diego that I started thinking about getting us a puppy. Down in San Diego, Kellin got along so well with Barky, and fell in love so quickly with that dog. He was kind of bummed about not seeing him anymore, though I don't think he wanted to admit just how bummed it was making him.

Kellin is such an animal friend, and I know puppies are his biggest weakness, and I love those little creatures as well, even if I may not be just as obsessed with them as my fiancé is. So one day, I decided I wanted to get him a puppy. I obviously had to plan for a little while, but all in all it didn't take long at all before I brought Fluffy home.

"Babe?" I ask as I come home from the puppy shelter, though Kellin only knows that I'm home from work.

I'm carrying the puppy in my arms, about to surprise him with her. I had just picked up the mountain dog puppy from the shelter, and can't wait to see Kellin's face when he comes out here. It's actually surprising he isn't here yet.

"Babe?" I call out again, a bit louder this time, when I hear the bathroom door open

"Yeah?" Kellin asks from the smaller bathroom that is in our bedroom.

"I've got something for you!" I tell him, using a teasing voice to make him more curious about what it is. I sit down on the couch with the puppy, facing the back so that she's hidden behind the cushions for Kellin when he comes out from the bathroom, fully dressed with damp hair.

"What do you have for me?" he asks me, looking at me suspiciously as I probably have the most ridiculous grin on my face right now.

Without saying anything more, I lift the puppy up so that Kellin can see her. She hangs happily in my arms, tongue out as she looks up at Kellin with her big puppy eyes. I instantly see how my fiancé almost starts crying as he rushes over to us to sit down next to me on the couch.

"Oh my god, so precious!!" he beams loudly, gasping happily as I hand him the puppy.

"And she's all yours. Or well, ours technically I guess.."

"Are you serious?! Because if you're joking with me I will cry, don't make me cry Victor!" he scolds me warily.

"I'm serious. I've adopted her, and she's only ours."

"Oh my god!!" Kellin shrieks, moving over to plop himself down in my lap and give me a big hug, still holding the puppy.

"So, what will you name her?" I ask, wrapping my arms around Kellin's waist as he keeps petting the dog.

"I'm thinking.. Fluffy!" he beams, and I can almost not believe how adorable he is.

"Fluffy? What are you, four?" I ask him, teasing my boyfriend.

"Shut up, it's cute," he pouts.

"Yeah, it is. Just like you," I say cheesily, pecking Kellin's lips gently.

"It's so sweet that you got me a puppy, you're such a great boyfriend."

"Yeah, I try." I play it off, making Kellin giggle at me.

He kisses my cheek and I turn my head so that I can get a kiss on my lips as well, something Kellin happily gives me. After pulling away from the kiss Kellin rests his head on my shoulder, Fluffy laying in his lap and seems like she's about to fall asleep any moment now when Kellin's petting her behind her ears.

"It's gonna be amazing to be married to you," I say, my voice just above a whisper in loudness.

"It's gonna be amazing to be married to you too Viccy." Kellin turns his head to me again, pecking my lips one more time before snuggling up to me even further.

"I love you Viccy," Kellin mumbles, his voice tired and it won't surprise me if he falls asleep soon as well. I give him a kiss to his forehead, stroking some hair out of his face.

"I love you too darling," I whisper, relaxing into the couch myself and it doesn't take long before all tree of us are asleep on the couch together.

The end! Tyasm for reading this story! There will be another sequel and this will be a book series of three! Though I will be writing another book before the sequel so if you're interested, that will be posted on May 1st!

(Edit: Sequel to this book is now out! Title of the book is Kitten||Kellic )