Chapter 24

Kellin's POV:
Four days has passed since Mike and Tony left, also meaning that it's been four days since the topic was brought up. So far it's still the only thing on my mind.

I had been thinking about it since Vic brought it up, but never dared to start talking about it with him again. Instead I kept pushing these feelings away, wanting to distract myself with anything else to keep myself and my mind busy. And what I chose as distraction was still sex.

I didn't want it to come to this point, where I have an unhealthy relationship to sex. It had been like that for a while a long time ago back when Vic and I had just met. Sex had been something that would bring my mind to other thoughts, and make me feel good about myself at the moment. And I accepted that. I accepted it even if I definitely wasn't feeling very happy all the time afterwards.

Right now, I'm constantly longing for Vic to go hard on me. I want him to please me and I want to do anything he tells me to do so that I can please him. But I don't want to show him just how desperate I am for this. I just have to make him mad somehow without it being way too obvious for him so he'll figure it out too easy.

We're currently sitting on the couch together and I'm thinking about what I can do to make Vic mad enough at me so that he'll punish me sexually. I haven't payed attention to the movie we're watching the last few minutes, since I have been thinking so much about this.

Suddenly a pretty attractive guy appears on screen, something I can't help but to notice. Yes, my gay is showing. I know okay. Though I also understand that this could be a great opportunity for me to go through with my plan to piss Vic off.

"Damn.." I whisper to mostly myself, but make sure to say it loud enough for Vic to hear me.

"What?" Vic questions immediately, looking over at me and I'm sure I could see some jealousy flash by in his eyes.

"He's hot," I say, shrugging my shoulders as if I wasn't making a big deal, even if that's exactly what I'm trying to do.

"He's not that good looking," Vic mutters, his jealous boyfriend side making a shining appearance, and I have to refrain myself from smiling.

"Oh come on, he's so sexy!" I exclaim, kind of exaggerating with how hot he is, but doing it all on purpose.

"Hey! Remember that it's your boyfriend you're sitting next to!" Vic mutters, and I can notice that he's definitely getting annoyed with me.

"So? You can't decide whether or not I find someone hot, you know."

"No, I guess... But I can say that I don't want you saying he's all hot in front of me. I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to think I'm the hottest person."

"So what? You think that I'm the only hot person just because I'm your boyfriend? And you never think about how hot someone else is?" I question, using more sass to my tone in order to reach the goal of pissing him off.

"Okay, I think other's are hot too Kells. But you are my boyfriend, so I do think you are the hottest one."

"Really?" I question in disbelief, finally making Vic snap more angrily at me.

"Yes! What is your problem today Kellin? You're acting like an actual child!"

"No I'm not!" I argue back, literally being able to see the anger flash by in his eyes.

In a moment Vic is hovering on top of me on the couch, pinning my arms down by my sides and looking at me with frustration clear in his eyes, making me kind of intimidated by my boyfriend.

"You know I don't tolerate you acting like this baby boy," he says, his voice a deeper tone than usual due to the mixture of anger and lust it holds.