Chapter 31

Not proof read! Also, sorry about the weird updates lately, life has been hectic af lately. Tomorrow chapter 32 will be out and then it's just two parts left, that will be posted as I usually post(:

Kellin's POV:
"The fact that if you get bored during a movie here at home, compared to at the movies where you're stuck; I can just push you down on the couch and have my fun with you."

I blush at Vic's words but don't really have a long time to keep being embarrassed about them, as my focus shifts to something else. Vic practically rips my shirt off my body, exposing my torso to him.

"Hey, be careful, I just bought this," I pout. Vic chuckles at my comment but still listens to me as he moves more carefully now. He removes his own shirt along with his jeans, his bulge clearly visible through his underwear.

He comes back down again, our now nude chests pressed against each other as he kisses me while simultaneously beginning to work on removing my underwear. He's clearly very eager to get me out of my clothes, and I can't complain. Quick and messy sex is one of the best kinds to be honest.

Soon I'm naked under my boyfriend except for the socks that I'm wearing, though Vic doesn't seem to have any plans on taking those off of me. He removes his own underwear instead, so that he is fully nude on top of me.

Vic reaches for a bottle of lube that we keep here in the living room, something we had started doing as having sex in here was something we had started doing more and more frequently lately.

I wrap my legs around Vic's waist bringing him close to me as he guides himself to my entrance, his tip pressing against me. I grip his shoulders tightly, a deep moan escaping my lips as he slides into me.

"Yes.." I pant out once my boyfriend is fully inside me, staying still for a moment to let me adjust, leaving kisses on my neck while doing so.

"Can I move?" Vic questions after a while and I nod eagerly at him, more than ready for him to thrust into me.

Vic is quick to build up a steady pace, gripping harder at my hips by now and surely proving that he is having his way with me. I moan loudly into his ear, muttering profanities while simultaneously begging for him to go harder and go faster.

His cock stretches me in the most pleasurable way and as he shifts angle just a little bit, he hits all the right spots inside me. I let out a whimper at the feeling, too overwhelmed to make any other sound at the moment.

I drag my fingers over my boyfriend's shoulder blades, most likely giving him scratch marks. But with the hickeys he must be leaving all over my neck at this moment, he can't really complain about it.

"You're so big!" I whimper, hearing Vic let out a confident chuckle at my comment, increasing the harshness of his thrust even a little bit more.

Arching my back of the couch, I let out a high pitched shriek at the feeling, but my hips are soon pressed back into the couch again by Vic. He holds me down onto the surface, repositioning my legs so that they are resting on his shoulders instead, giving him the opportunity to go even deeper than before.

"Mmm daddy!" I whimper, a smile on my face. Vic is fucking me into the couch harshly, my whole body moving back and forth at his forceful and violent movements. He's gripping at my thighs, pulling me back onto him with each thrust.

"Daddy I'm close!" I whimper, never being able to last for very long when the mood is like it is right now. Quick and messy sex is too hot for me to be able to last longer than a couple of minutes.

"Cum for me baby boy, cum for your daddy," Vic pants out as he continues to thrust into me, his pace not once slowing down.

He takes hold of my throbbing dick, jerking me off quickly and it doesn't take many seconds before I reach my peak and I'm shooting my load onto my lower stomach and creates a mess in Vic's hand.