Chapter 1

1 year later

Kellin's POV:
I wipe off the kitchen counter one last time, making the kitchen shiningly clean after putting the apple cake into the oven. I look over at the clock on the wall, practically beaming to myself as I see that Vic will be home soon.

I am on a week's break from school, though this unfortunately doesn't mean that Vic is so. He still has to work during this week, though having slightly shorter days. A couple of months ago Vic began to work as a teacher, quitting his job at the bar. Even though he had liked it there he started to feel that he wanted to have a more grown up job as he said.

He had turned twenty seven in February this year, and started to feel that he didn't still want to work in a bar as he was nearing his thirties. Since he was already fluent in Spanish and I had heard about a Spanish teacher about to quit at my school, it was my idea for him to take the job.

Even if he hadn't actually studied to become a teacher, the school was satisfied with him taking a few night and weekend classes for maybe two months before beginning to teach the subject. So for me, it was great that the school was desperate for a teacher, as it was for Vic as well.

Obviously no one except for Alex and Jenna knows about who he is, as in being my boyfriend. Because even though the age of consent here in the state is sixteen and I will be turning eighteen in a couple of weeks, making it legal in that aspect; I don't think the school would be very fond of a teacher dating their student and vice versa.

The best thing about Vic working at my school is that he has practically the same times as I do. We start at the same time and quit at the same time. Meaning that as soon as I sneak to the teachers parking lot where no students are, he can always drive me either home or to his apartment. His apartment literally being a second home to me.

The only downside of Vic working at my school is that it's so hard to act casually around him sometimes. It's not easy to sit in class and see him in front of the board, dressed in clothes that makes him even hotter and not do anything about it.

And yeah sure it can sometimes be annoying to have Alex and Jenna in the same class as well, considering they take every opportunity they can to tease me about Vic. Our lunches usually consisting of them being a pain in the ass about our relationship.

But I guess it's better than when they didn't use to like him. They like him now both as my boyfriend and as our teacher, only finding it funny to tease me about us.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as I hear the front door being unlocked and opened. I let out a happy squeal, running out to the hall. Vic is just locking the door again behind him before he turns around to face me, only having the time to remove his jacket, drop it on the floor before outstretching his arms for me.

I run the few steps there is to him, immediately jumping up into Vic's arms that he wraps securely around me. I press my lips to him in a desperate kiss, Vic's hands instantly going down to my ass when I do this. He gives the flesh a hard squeeze causing me to whimper faintly against his lips.

We pull away from the kiss as we both need to be able to take in air better, looking at each other with adoration lacing our eyes. "I missed you daddy," I practically purr into Vic's ear, seeing how my words causes goosebumps to raise on his kin.

"I missed you too darling, work is much more boring without having you there." Vic puts me down on the floor, letting me stand on my own. I'm about to protest, though soon understanding that he only did so to be able to remove his shoes and put his jacket on a hook instead of on the floor.

After hanging his computer bag over one shoulder, he easily picks me up again. I giggle bit at this, wrapping my legs and arms around him so that he can hold me up more easily as he carries me to the bedroom where he's supposed to put his bag away.