Chapter 21

Kellin's POV:
As it was getting late we brought out a mattress so that Mike and Tony could sleep in the living room. The plan had originally been that they would check into a motel nearby or so but since all four of us had lost track of time when we were talking and eating cupcakes, which I can inform were delicious and I made Vic regret complaining about me baking too much it was too late to do so.

We all say our goodnights before Vic and I retrieve to the bedroom, closing the door behind us before crawling into bed. I remove my clothes in a matter of seconds even though I'm exhausted. As I'm left in underwear only I crawl in under the covers, Vic following suit when he has undressed as well and picked up my clothes from the floor, hanging them up more neatly than I had left them.

I make grabby hands at my boyfriend up until he finally comes and lies down with me. His body is always a lot warmer than mine as I am the kind of person who always thinks it's cold when no one else thinks so.

Vic pulls me into his embrace and I snuggle into his chest, loving the warmth he's giving me.

"How is it feeling now darling? With Mike and Tony being here?" Vic whispers while rubbing his hands over my back, probably trying to warm me up even more as he felt how chilly I am.

"It feels good now. I was so nervous at first but they are both so nice and I realize I didn't have to worry as much as I was doing."

"That's great, because I'd like for all of us to go out tomorrow night," Vic tells me and I look up at him from where I am squeezed in between his arms.

"Where?"

"I'm not sure. Some nice restaurant nearby, so we don't end up just ordering pizza each night they're here. I figure it'll be like a double date kind of, if that sounds good with you?" Vic gives me a questioning look and I nod and give him a smile.

"That sounds great." I kiss his nose before once again snuggling my face into his toned chest while Vic keeps running his hands up and down my back.

"Good.. that's good," he whispers. "Goodnight baby boy," he adds after a moment, pecking my forehead gently.

"Goodnight daddy," I whisper before I feel sleep nicely taking over my body.

*

The next day is spent mostly outside in the rather warm summer weather. It's not crazy warm, but we are after all in Michigan so I don't think anyone expected it to be so anyway.

Since Mike and Tony had never been here before, they wanted to explore the city, so Vic and I obviously followed along, being their guides for the day.

Also, they had been sure that if they didn't get our help as guides they would have never returned home, which I can actually believe now when we've been "exploring" for several hours.

Don't ask me how cause I honestly have no idea, but they still managed to get lost a couple of times, even if we were supposed to go together everywhere. Now when we had returned home to the apartment, all four of us to be clear, we have to get ready any minute now since Vic has booked a table for the four of us at one of our favorite restaurants nearby.

I'm getting dressed in the bedroom, as usual being slower than Vic. Though this time he isn't complaining about me being too slow which he usually does in other cases. He's just sitting at the foot of the bed, admiring me as I'm looking myself in the mirror before finishing and turning around to face my boyfriend.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask, coming over to him.

Vic wraps his arms around my waist from where I am standing in front of him, bringing me even closer to him and eventually pulling me down so I'm sitting sideways across his lap.