Chapter Six

*Luke's POV*

I turn around and he quickly makes his way over to me. His face is full of concern. He stands in front of me and looks into my eyes. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I look down at my feet and shake my head. I can't look at him, I just feel like everyone is judging me.

"Hey, don't listen to them, they're assholes" he said. I shook my head and sighed. "They're not lying" I said quietly. "Wait are you really gay?" He asked, surprised. I nodded and looked up at him.

It was quiet for a moment.
"Did you expect me to think any different of you?" He asked. I shrugged, looking down.

He put a hand on my shoulder."Lukey, it doesn't matter what people think. I completely support you. You are who you are. You don't need validation from other people" He tells me.

I shake my head again. "It's not as simple as just ignoring it. It's-... Well I wouldn't expect you to understand" I tell him.

"Why wouldn't I understand?" He asks me, furrowing his brow. "Because you're not gay" I say quietly. "No I'm not gay" he says with a sigh. I look down again. "Then how could you possibly understand?" I ask him.

"Because I'm Bi"

I stare at him in complete shock. "You" I say. "You're Bi?" He nods. "I am. And I do understand, because that happened to me when people found out. But I didnt let all the rude comments get to me. If you let them know it's getting to you, they'll keep doing it. You can't let them get under your skin. Show them it doesn't bother you, and it'll stop." He says, staring into my eyes the entire time. I look down, biting my lipring. "Thanks Mikey" I say.

Before, I thought I just liked him, but I now know that I'm completely head over heels for this boy.
---------
This chapter is kind of short but I hope you guys like itttt! 💙💙💙 (Sorry if there are any grammar errors in this chapter, I was rushing to finish I'm writing this outro as I'm walking out of class)

-Lizz