Chapter Ten

*Luke's POV*

I paced around the living room, waiting for Michael to get here. I knew he wanted to talk about us dating, which kind of scared me. I've only dated one person before, and things ended really bad. I don't want my relationship with Michael to be like that.

Soon, I heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. I peeked out of the window and watched as Michael walked up to the house. A moment later, there was a knock at the door. "Hey Mikey" I say as I let him in. "Hi Lukey" he says, smiling.

We sat down on the couch and he began telling me what happened with Anika. "She still wants to be friends with me, but she doesn't want you to not like her because of it" he tells me.

I nod, "Yeah of course, I'm glad she cared about how I'd feel" I say. "So...She really thinks we'd be cute together?" I ask. He nods, slightly smirking. "So do I" he tells me. I bite my lip. "Me too" I say.

He takes my hands in his. "Luke, I really like you...And I know we haven't know each other for the longest time, but will you be my boyfriend?" He asks, staring into my eyes. I smile, squeezing his hands. "Yes!" I exclaim happily, pulling him in for a hug.

We spend the rest of the day playing video games, and cuddling while watching movies. I made a mental note to text Cal and Ash later to tell them the news.

I wasn't sure how school was gonna be tomorrow, but I didn't care. I had friends who supported me, and I had Mikey by my side.
-----------
This chapter was so short and it probably sucked but nsdjjxkckckdjdj MUKEE! I'd like to think I'm getting better as a writer 😝, but idk I rush chapters. I've been trying to do daily updates but I kinda want to space the chapters more 🤔🤔 We'll see what happens 💙💙 Love you guyssss

-Lizz