Meet the Grim Reaper

(Just Incase you guys don't remember I'll have Natsu and Gray turn into girls.)

Lucy Pov
FairyTail guildhall

It's a pretty normal day here at the guild. Natsu was starting fights. Erza would try to stop them then soon joined in after someone destroyed her cake or a flying object hit her. The only thing is I feel like something is going to happen.

Natsu: *sniffs air* He's here!

I see everyone stop after that and sit down while us new members are confused. I walk over to where my team is sitting while Gajeel, Wendy, and Juvia follow me.

Lucy: Who's here is it Mystogan again?

Gray: No he would've been put us to sleep. One of our strongest members is coming back from a mission.

Gajeel: Must've been a pretty long mission.

Erza: He left when he was about 8 years old. He was always one to constantly push himself but at the same time he was more on the weird side.

Wendy: What do you mean?

Natsu: You'll see when he gets here. It's not something that you an explain.

We all start waiting until the guild doors open showing a bright light and a figure of a person. The person walks in and looks around the guild before he starts walking to where Mira is.

Mira: Welcome back! I'm guessing you want the usual?

???: That would be nice. I thank you Mira.

His voice sounds rough it's like he hasn't had anything to drink at all. I wonder why the guild is so different just because he walked in. Like he was reading my mind he turns around and looks at everyone before saying something.

???: Who are you people, cause this isn't the FairyTail I know. Why is it so quiet in here?

He then turns back to the bar and takes the drink Mira had started drinking it before someone called his name. A certain pink haired idiot.

Natsu: Hey!! You can't just come back here and just get something to drink!! Fight me!!

Natsu charges at the boy when he's suddenly blown back by the boy just looking at him. Everyone starts laughing while us new members are just confused about what happened.

Natsu: You still got it! Hey come meet the new members of our guild you'll find something that you'd never imagine.

The boy gets up and walks over here and looks at me first making me freeze up. What happened? It's like his gaze just makes me feel like one wrong move could kill me. He looks at everyone else and I see that the same thing happened to them before he looks back to Natsu and the others.

???: It seems we have some more dragon slayers here. It's nice to meet you all. My name is Y/n and I'm also a dragon slayer.

Wendy: You're a dragon slayer too?! What kind?! I'm a sky dragon slayer!

Gajeel: Iron dragon slayer right here. So what kind are you like the pipsqueak asked.

Y/n: I'm a more dangerous type of dragon slayer. I'm a death dragon slayer.

Juvia: A death dragon slayer?

Y/n: Yes. It's really deadly and if not used with the proper training can kill lots of lives. That's why I'm usually on missions that require exterminating.

Lucy: It's so you can practice your magic while also getting your job done! It's the perfect solution.

Y/n: Yes but everyone now and then I'll take on missions that no one else here can do. I take assassination missions against people that the magic council says need to be removed.

Natsu: Yep! He's done so many of them he's gotten the name Grim Reaper! It's suits him perfectly.

Gajeel: You're the Grim Reaper?! I heard about you back in PhantomLord! We tried to get you to join when you took everyone of them down like it was nothing!

Gray: Seems about right. Y/n is known for his pure dedication to FairyTail and his assassinations.

Y/n: I'll be reporting to master if you need me also Natsu.

Natsu: Yeah?

Y/n: How about me and you spar sometime? No holding back on me okay?

Natsu: You got it! I'll hit you with everything I got!

Y/n walks upstairs he's most likely going to tell Master Makarov about how is mission went. Right as he leaves everyone starts making noise again and saying how they should celebrate. I still have some questions that need to be answered though.

Lucy: Hey Natsu tell me what you know about Y/n.

Y/n Pov

All these new members are promising. None of them are close to death either. Well time to tell the old man how my mission went. I open the door and see Master Makarov reading to one of his magazines.

Y/n: You never change old man.

Makarov: Oh Y/n! I was just looking at some things for research.

Y/n: Whatever you say. Anyway I completed my mission but there was a little bit of a problem.

Makarov: What was it.

Y/n: The people didn't have any life in them. They were souls trapped in limbo. They said a dragon had did it.

Makarov: A dragon huh? You think it was yours or something else?

Y/n: Something else. Father Crim would've eaten the souls for himself. I think a powerful dragon did it and decided to torment the people.

Makarov: Alright thank you boyo. You're one of the few I trust in this guild for a mission of this caliber.

Y/n: You're welcome also thank you.

I then leave his office to see everyone fighting. I walk down the stairs while slightly moving my head from time to time to dodge incoming flying chairs and tables. This is home. I'll stay here for awhile besides S-class trials are coming up as well.

Natsu: Hey Y/n! Take this!

Y/n: Hm?

Natsu: Fire Dragon Roar!!

Y/n: Decay.

The flames disappear in front of me while I walk towards Natsu with a fist raised. He starts sweating nervously until I put it back to my side.

Y/n: You've already been hit Natsu.

Lucy: What does he mean?

Natsu suddenly starts holding his stomach and puking before I snap my fingers and he stops. He looks up at me while breathing heavily.

Natsu: What was that? You didn't even touch me.

Y/n: That was decay. It doesn't just only target the attack but also the attacker as long as they're connected in a way. Your roar was nothing but a way to make you vulnerable.

Juvia: He's so strong. He didn't even have to touch Natsu and he won.

Mira: That's Y/n for ya which reminds me. Hey Y/n we have another request for you. It says they need you and a team to help with deaths happening at their village.

Erza: What team is going with you Y/n?

Y/n: Your team can come. It's better that strong wizards go with me.

Natsu: Alright! Let's see Y/n work.

Lucy: Well Wendy we have some notes to take it seems.

Wendy: Yeah, I didn't  expect to meet the Grim Reaper and work with him.

Y/n: You'll be fine. Just make sure you don't get in the way of my attacks.

The Grim Reaper. A name that puts fear into all.