A great big party!!

Y/n Pov
Before S-class Trials

I've been gone on a mission for awhile and when I come back apparently they went to an alternate world. Well some say they did the others say they don't remember a thing. The only thing that makes me believe them a little bit is that Lissana is back.

Natsu: I'm telling you Y/n while you were gone we were in an world that was like ours but their magic was items! We saw you and he was an assassin that took jobs as long as they paid good and didn't involve innocents.

Y/n: Oh really? That part I can actually believe. Was he against you guys or with you?

Wendy: He was against us at first but when we proved our innocence he helped us. He was really strong!

Gray: Strong is an understatement. He was knocking guards unconscious left and right.

Y/n: Uh huh.

I keep looking back and forth at Natsu and Gray. If they're girls here what happened when they met the other versions of themselves? I'm pretty sure they were still boys....hopefully.

Natsu: Also you know Y/n S-class trials are coming up soon. How do you feel about being my partner?

I might be imagining things but I'm pretty sure there was a bit of a seductive tone in there. Oh god what hormones are taking over her mind.

Gray: Give it up! We all know that Y/n would rather be my partner!

Natsu: Oh yeah?! What makes you say that?!

Gray: Isn't it obvious?! Ever since we've been turned into girls I've had a sexier body than you!

Natsu: Thats a lie! Mine is way sexier than yours Ice Princess!

Gray: Is not!

Natsu: Is too!

I let those two argue and grab Wendy while walking over to Erza and the others. They smile and let me sit by them.

Erza: You ready for the trials?

Y/n: Yeah. I can already tell that there's going to be a challenge for the people participating.

Mirajane: Go easy on them. We don't need people coming close to death or with broken bones.

Y/n: I make no promises.

I start relaxing when I suddenly feel a tail start rubbing against my nose. I open my eyes and see a red cat like Happy and Carla. If I'm not mistaken Natsu said they're called exceeds.

Y/n: Um hi there.

???: Hello.

Natsu: Oh you found her! She wanted to be my partner after edolas. I saved her well actually you saved her I just made sure she didn't get hurt but since your counterpart couldn't come she decided she'll stay with us. This is the guy I told you about he'll be your partner.

???: Okay thank you fiery lady.

Natsu: I'm not a...oh yeah I am.

Y/n: So what's you name if we're going to be partners.

???: I don't have one. Since you're my partner how about you name me.

Y/n: Alright I'll call you E/n.

E/n: I like it!

E/n hugs my face and then climbs on my head while I stand up. She stands up and holds her arms out like everything here is her kingdom.

E/n: I'm queen of the world! All hail Queen E/n!!

Everyone: Hail Queen E/n!!

I take her off my head and put her in my arms and hold her tight.

Y/n: Welcome to the family E/n. Now let's get you a mark.

I take E/n to Mira and she gets a mark on her back in blue. You know this might be the start of a real beautiful partnership.

Gajeel: Hey salamander I got something for you and the little girl! I bet my Lilly could beat the ever loving crap out your puny cats!

Natsu: Oh yeah?

Gildarts: Your kitty up for the challenge?

Y/n: Not to be rude, but we all know my partner would easily beat them all.

E/n: Aww we just became partners and he knows I'm strong!

Natsu and Gajeel suddenly come up to me and start holding their heads to mine trying to push each other back with our magic having auras appear.

Gajeel: My Lilly's the strongest ain't no way you guys could beat him!

Natsu: We'll see about that cause Happy's a cat with a lowercase C!

Y/n: Give it up you two! My E/n will show your cats who's the toughest in town!

E/n starts talking with the other exceeds while Natsu and Gajeel start fighting. I back up a bit before I see Gray start fighting while dragging Elfman in. They may be girls now but they are still acting the same. I jump in and start fighting as well while laughing.

Carla: Why are they all fighting?

Happy: Some got dragged in like Gray and Elfman.

The other guys start joining in as well while the girls besides Natsu and Gray talk. This place! It'll always be full of life!

Y/n: Hey E/n you better get ready! This is what you'll deal with from now on!

E/n: Yeah! I'm ready partner! Let's go everyone!

E/n suddenly starts glowing making everyone look at her while still fighting until she stops and is shown in a human form.

Y/n: Woah. That's amazing E/n!

E/n: I know right!

E/n suddenly jumps up and kicks one of the guys down while laughing. She then jumps into the fighting while teaming up with me.

Makarov: That exceed. She just joined like the other one and she's already fitting in like she's been here for years. I'll tell Y/n what I have to when the time is right. For now he can have fun with the others.

Y/n+E/n: Alright! Who's next?! Hehehe!!

Natsu: Bring it!

At Night
3rd Pov

Lucy slowly wakes up to see everyone passed out asleep. She looks around and sees Y/n and E/n on a table with E/n on his stomach in her normal form.

Lucy: It seems everyone did some serious partying.

Lucy walks over to Natsu while thinking about how she feels. She comments on how cute Natsu looks when she's sleeping until he suddenly punches her in her sleep thinking she's Gray.

Natsu: I told you to stay away from my man Gray. That's what you get. Hehe.

Natsu falls back asleep while Y/n and E/n gets up and looks around at the mess in the guild.

Y/n: Eh. This seems about right.

E/n: Yeah it does.

They fall back on the table and sleep with smiles on their faces.