Mission with different genders

Y/n Pov

I may be the Grim Reaper, but I'm a dragon slayer first and this is not something a dragon slayer can handle.

Erza: Will you just get on the train?!

Y/n: No!

Natsu: I'm with Y/n!! We'll walk!

A few seconds later

Lucy: See you guys is this actually so bad?

Natsu and I are on the train floor. He's face first while I'm holding my self up with one arm.

Y/n: If my magic didn't kill people. I would use it on you full force.

Lucy: Well lucky me...I guess.

Erza: Wendy you don't mind fixing them do you?

Wendy: Not at all.

Wendy walk over to me first while Natsu is holding a hand out to her trying to beg. He does need it more, but it's survival of the fittest.

Wendy: Troia.

Y/n: That feels so much better thanks.

I get up and stretch when I notice something strange. This place is usually full of people so many people take the the train to get around. Why is there only five people not including us?

Natsu: Thanks Wendy. You're a lifesaver.

Gray: Leave it to the idiot to think motion sickness is deadly.

Natsu: What was that?!

They start fighting when Erza suddenly slams their heads together making them stop.

Erza: Quiet you two.

Y/n: Natsu the two people on the other side of the train roar at them.

Natsu: What no way.

Y/n: Do it now or I'm doing it.

Natsu: Alright can't have you killing innocents. Fire Dragon Roar!!

The people look at us with wide eyes when suddenly a dark magic symbols appears in front of them and has its own magic collide with the roar.

Erza: A dark guild?

Natsu: You know now I don't feel as bad should've used full power.

Gray: Alright. What's a dark guild doing on this train?

Y/n: Screw asking questions right now. I'll make sure to beat them close to death it'll just make me stronger.

I charge at the two mages and summon a scythe.

Wendy: Was that requip?

Erza: No that's a death scythe. It's Y/n main fighting weapon on people. One slice and your almost dead.

I slash at them and they barely dodge before they see that I'm gone.

Y/n: It doesn't matter if you're human, god, demon or dragon.

They turn around to see me behind them with my scythe already swinging down.

Y/n: Everyone shall dance with the Grim Reaper.

I slash then sending to the others while a black aura starts forming around them.

Lucy: That aura is that from Y/n's scythe.

Gray: Yeah. He has them close to death now and he determines if they stay alive or they die right now.

Y/n: You heard him so if you don't want to die then I suggest you start telling me everything.