Am I His Or Her's?

It's been seven years since Y/n has joined with Zeref. Now he's known throughout Zeref's kingdom as the Collector of Souls. Shade has been with him through every moment and mission since he's worked for Zeref, but a question runs through her partner's mind.

Y/n POV

It's been seven years since Master Zeref has tried to get my memories back. Seven years of failure but that no longer matters to me. I have power like no other and I'm feared. It's all that I could ask for, but now I'm starting to hear a voice. The voice calls to me and from the sound of the voice it belongs to a female.

???: Why do you just blindly follow Zeref? Do you not remember about the girl who confessed to you? And you're supposed to be my agent, pathetic.

Y/n: Who are you? And what do you mean your agent?

???: I am apart of life. I am a truth that people try to avoid. I have obtained the souls of gods, demons, dragons, and humans alike. I am everywhere yet no one can tell when I'm coming. Wherever I go you shall soon follow. Yet, here you are nowhere close to where you should be. I am Death and you are Despair.

Y/n: What do you want with me? The only person I serve is Master Zeref. I have been with him for years and he's shown me that I can be so much more. He's tried to help me regain my memories along with my partner Shade.

Death: Power? Is that all that you seek? If so then tell your "Master" Zeref to send you to Tenrou Island. If power is what you want the power is what you shall gain and with it those lost memories. All you need is to come to me.

Y/n: Why should I believe you? As far as I'm concerned you have done nothing to prove that I should trust you.

Death: That's right you shouldn't trust me, but at the same time what choice do you have. You can feel the connection we have. We are one and the same. I collect the souls of everything and everyone. You have the potential to do as I do. If power is what your 'master' wants you to get then power is what will bring him and you to me. So go and tell him. No matter what you shall come to me.

With no other option seeming available to me I simply grab my scythe and start walking towards Master Zeref. Each step I take I hear her voice get louder no longer sounding like a thought in my own head but instead a person. Each breath I take I hear her voice rise with passion as she exclaims that she will restore me to what I always should've been.

Death: Come to me my agent of despair. You are apart of me that shall show the world that Death can't be stopped. You shall be a Death Dragon Slayer like no other.

By the time I get to Master Zeref I can feel my body and mind move on it's own. Each word coming out of my mouth as I speak to him no longer feels as though they are my own. Instead they feel like someone else is speaking for me as I'm simply looking him in the eyes.

Zeref: You wish to go to Tenrou Island?

Y/n: Yes, I feel that I can gain even more power that will be useful to your cause. I don't know how to explain it...

Zeref: Very well then. I will allow you to go to Tenrou  Island, however Shade along with myself shall accompany you. Tenrou Island is belongs to a guild so it's best to make sure you have some help.

Y/n: Thank you, Master Zeref.

Death: He shall be your master no longer when you reach me. You'll remember everything all while keeping the power you gained and being able to add more onto it. Just wait my agent because soon The Grim Reaper shall return and a the simple Collector of Souls will be no more. Now it's just a simple question. Are you mine or are you his? The answer is obvious.

Nashi POV (Gonna call the female Natsu that from now on)

We're back at the guild and yet no one has seen Y/n. We searched far and wide for him on the island and there was not a trace left of him except for the dead life that was near the black cloud he created.

Erza: It's alright Nashi. Y/n is strong there's no doubt in my mind that he's still alive. If anything he escaped the blast and is coming back home as we speak.

Nashi: It's been seven years....we were at Tenrou for seven years. There's no way he hasn't found his way back home. Something has happened to him I can tell.

Makarov: I know how you feel. Y/n is one of my most loved children. He holds a dangerous power, but he never let it control him. If he is out there still I hope that he comes home soon. If not then.....I have failed once again as a father.

Mira: Don't say that master! Y/n has done this before remember? While it may not have been close to as long as this he did return. He was simply regaining his strength back then.

Everyone nods as they try to cheer me up, but there's still one person that agrees with me I can see it on her face. I look towards them as they just look sadly at the ground.

Nashi: What do you think, E/n? You're his partner and both of you got along very well even if you only knew each other for a short while.

E/n: He's still alive. I know for a fact that he is, but I don't think he'll be back anytime soon. Someone took him...Someone dangerous...

We all look at her in confusion. Everyone simply thought that Y/n either escaped or was killed on Tenrou. No one even considered the fact that he could've been captured.

Lucy: Was it Grimoire Heart? I thought we defeated all of them?

E/n: No it wasn't them...he called himself Zeref.

Flashback

I was flying around looking for Y/n again after the black cloud appeared where he was. It wasn't that hard to find him since I simply had to follow the trail that he left. The trail of defeated people and nature dying as he ran past them. When I did catch up however I didn't expect to see what I saw.

E/n: Y/n?

He was fighting someone and it didn't seem like he was getting close to beating them anywhere fast. Each time he attacked that person would just get up like it was nothing. Then I heard Y/n say his name was Zeref. Before I could even go to help he was knocked out, but Zeref said something to me. He knew I was there the whole time and when he spoke it sounded cold and it froze me to the core I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, and I couldn't think. All I could do was listen as he spoke directly to me.

Zeref: I'll be taking Y/n as of now. He has great potential and the only way he'll ever learn to control his magic is to throw away all of those worthless emotions. He shall no longer remember you or any else in Fairy Tail. As for you, I'll leave you alive to leave this message. When the time comes Y/n will be stronger than ever to a point that not even Acnologia could stop him.

Flashback over

Nashi: So that's what happened huh?! Then we have to go and get him back!!

Makarov: Nashi calm down! If what she says is true then unlike us Y/n has been awake for much longer than we have. Zeref has probably already done what he said he would and Y/n most likely has no memory of us or of Fairy Tail. As much as it pains me to say it he is our enemy.

Erza: Sorry master, but I can't agree with you on this. Y/n isn't our enemy, however, we will have to fight him at some point. If he has no memory of us then we shall bring those memories back plain and simple. Y/n is apart of this family and no matter what happens he has helped us and risked his life for us. He is forever apart of this guild and I speak for everyone when I say that we can't just abandon him.

I look around and everyone has a face of determination. Everyone agrees that we have to bring Y/n and his memories back.

Makarov: Alright then everyone! We have one goal that we aim to strive for! Get stronger so that we can bring a precious member of our family back home!!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Just you wait Y/n because I'll be using all of my strength to bring you back to us.