Death Vs Death

Y/n Pov

It's been so long how the hell have we not found anyone yet.

E/n: Where are they? I mean we only fought Natsu and that wasn't really much of a fight. She kind of cheated and then you could've chased her but you didn't.

Y/n: Yeah yeah yeah. Next person we fight it'll be until the end. Is that better?

E/n: Much better.

We continue jumping from tree to tree until we see an explosion of magic. That seemed like it was wind and light with a little bit of ice.

E/n: Gray, Wendy, Loke, and Mest. That seems like a fun brawl let's go.

We both follow where the explosion came from and see an interesting sight. Gray and Loke were having sour faces at Wendy and winning with them. I look as Wendy passed out and smirk a little bit. Seems like I'm facing some weird opponents. E/n and I jump down surprising the two and scaring them.

Loke: This isn't good. I don't think anyone is ready to fight these two.

Gray: No kidding but that gate is opening slowly. We have to fight until it's full open then run.

Y/n: Well then seems like you two have a time limit. Don't waste it.

Gray charges at me and uses her ice magic to try and knock me off balance but I just jump and kick her back towards Loke. I look at them blankly and slowly walk towards them while summoning my scythe. I want this fight to last longer than the one with Natsu.

Y/n: E/n guard the gate. When it opens they'll most likely make a break for it.

E/n: Right.

E/n guards the gate and gets her buster sword ready just in case.

Loke: Damn it! We have to fight them now!

Loke charges his magic and launches it at me before I block it with my scythe and cut it in half. I run at them before swinging my weapon with them barely dodging. The outcome was most of the spikes in the area getting demolished into rubble.

I look around to see the gate open and Gray trying to fight off E/n but failing and constantly getting pushed back. She's a good fighter with that sword. Erza trained her well.

Loke: You better watch your back.

I turn around and see Lokr about to hit me. I wait until last second when time slows down for me and I dodge his fist easily before swinging my leg into his stomach and launching him the wall.

Loke: Agh! I didn't even see you move!

E/n: I think we can stop now. I'll feel bad if we beat them too badly.

I look to E/n and see her easily blocking Gray's attack. Oh well seems like we're done here. I stop fighting Loke and jump out of the area with E/n soon following.

3rd Pov

Gray: They're so strong. I don't know what it is but I can tell we're lucky.

Loke: No kidding now let's go before they decide to come back.

Gray and Loke get up and leave the area and continuing the trials before Wendy and Mest finally get up.

Mest: This area feels weird. It's not like when we first came here.

Wendy: Yeah it feels more deadly doesn't it. I wonder what happened here. The rocks are even destroyed.

Wendy and Mest keep talking before we see Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Cana, Gray and Loke at the center for the next part of the trial.