It's.....Over?

A/n: I am very sorry that I took so long to update this. Life has been rough lately and I didn't really have the time to write when school started again. I shall try to find some time and hopefully get these stories started again

Zeref Pov

Y/n, you're learning about your ability over death itself. However, I can teach you much more. All you'll need to do....I abandon your care for life. That is why you struggle, even know when you have more control you struggle. 

Zeref: Y/n.....I know sooner or later you shall join me and when it happens....you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Looking into the distance I see the battle of Fairy Tail and Grimoire Heart raging on. Y/n, however, has switched his target from them to me. He's coming this way fast and he's not stopping until he gets what he wants. So, I shall give it to him.

Y/n: ZEREF!!!!!!

A black wave flies at me as I hold my hand out only for a shockwave to happen kicking up dust and smoke. When it clears my hand is shown to have Y/n's fist captured.

Zeref: I've been expecting you.

Y/n: I know what it is you want. You want me to come with you, but I'll decide that for myself. As of now Grimoire Heart wants you and they're attacking Fairy Tail because of it.

Zeref: So you think getting rid of me will have them leave?

Y/n: I don't think so I know so. NOW GO!!

I let go of his hand and he immediately tries to kick me before sending another wave at me. Blocking them both I stare at him as he continues his relentless barrage. Punch after punch and kick after kicked each one stronger than the last as he tried to break my defense.

Zeref: I don't want to fight you Y/n. Join me and your magic will be like nothing seen before.

Y/n: I won't join you if it means betraying Fairy Tail. They gave me a home when I was alone and always helped me move forward. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.

I block another one of his punches, but get caught by him swiping his foot under me before using it to hold me to the ground. I look up at him as he opens his mouth and black flames begin to appear.

Y/n: Death Dragon ROAR!!!

He roars and it hits me point blank sending me further and further into the ground. When the attack stops there's a massive crater around me with him staring at me from above.

Zeref: This is pointless. You could be helping your friends, but instead you decide to come to me.

Y/n: You're the source of the suffering happening on this island. Even if I can't kill you I can beat you and send you flying far away from this place!!

Zeref: You leave me with no choice.

Raising my hand at him I gather my magic before blasting him sending him flying while killing some of the nature around us as well. If he won't listen to reason then I'll have to subdue him.

Y/n: I'm not done yet!!

I see another wave coming at me and I counter it with my own. As they cancel each other out Y/n appears with his scythe ready and swings it towards me forcing me to dodge as it cuts a hold in the ground.

Zeref: That scythe....made to kill me....given to you by me. Yet still....you aren't strong enough.

He swings the scythe again and with each swing he's releasing magic causing the area around us to slowly wither away. He's losing it already. The control he said he had to channel death. He must lose all emotions then and only then shall he control his magic.

Y/n: Hold still!!

Zeref: Enough of this.

As he does one more swing I grab the scythe by the blade before pulling it out of his hand and throwing it to the side. Rushing towards him I grab him by the throat and slam him into the ground.

Y/n: Gah!!

Zeref: Sleep Y/n and when you awake I shall teach you how to master your magic. You shall be the true Grim Reaper.

Knocking him out I put him on my back and carry him into a cave laying him there. It seems the fight with Fairy Tail and Grimoire is also over. Now would be the time to show myself and then make him stronger.

Zeref: All of this....is for you and Natsu...

A/n: Once again I am really sorry I hope you all can forgive me and accept this story part for the long awaited Death Dragon chapter. So what do you think Zeref will do to Y/n? Will he make him the monster that he shall become or will Y/n stay the way he is for Fairy Tail?