Meeting

Summer's P.O.V
*beep beep beep*
Agh I can't stand school what is even the point if I am going to forget most of it when I get older.
Anyway...I get up out of my VERY comfortable bed and make my way to the bathroom.  It is like 6:00 in the freaking morning it is to early for this! I just do my regular morning routine when I get to my bathroom.
I make my bed,tidy up my room,and put on some blue jeans and a white shirt with black boots.

then I make my way down stairs to the beautiful smell of breakfast.
"Good morning sweet heart."said my mom "morning."
"What do you want to eat before school" said my mom "um... can I have eggs,turkey bacon,and a blueberry muffin please."
"Yeah sure" my mom said

After breakfast

My mom drops me off at school and god! I can't wait to graduate all ready. I have 4 more months of school left.
While I am walking into the school I see my to bff's at my locker already.
"Hey Summer." Graciela and Yosary say in unison. "Hey" I hugged them "God it's been like forever since I saw y'all." I say "girl you was with us at the mall yesterday." Grace laughs.
"I know but it felt like forever." I laugh with Grace and Yosary.

*While me and my besties are at my locker I get my stuff for 1st-5th period and put my stuff in the rip off backpack my school was selling for $5. Yosary,Grace, and I have homeroom, 2nd,5th, and 7th period together.
Me and Grace have 4th period together that's it.*

Cutting into 5th period

Me,Grace, and Yosary sit together in 5th period. Our 5th period class is language arts.Durning the lesson Mr.Williamson is interrupted by the the door opening.There is this guy that comes in and man does he look scary. He has jeans,dark grey shirt,black leather jacket,and some all black shoes. God his lips mmm this jaw line is so beautiful and his eyes oh God his eyes.

 God his lips mmm this jaw line is so beautiful and his eyes oh God his eyes

He has a lot of tattoos. He is the type of boy that your parents tell you not to go near.
My thoughts are interrupted when the teacher says "students we have a new student and his name is Tyler." And at that moment I knew I was staring at him because he was smirking at me  and sits right next to me on my right and whispers in my ear "I saw you staring at me"so I looked away LITERALLY blushing badly. And continue with the lesson and I can feel him burn holes in the side of my head .so I look and him and we just stare at each other.weird right oh but it gets better. When we look at each other his eyes go Pitch Black like some inhuman type of shit. And I look away scared to death but I don't show my emotions.

*dinnnnnnnng *
LUNCHTIME!!!
I love lunchtime soooooo much most schools have nasty diseased foods but at reighmen high they have the best food. Grace and Yosary leave first to go to their lockers. I get up get my stuff and try to get of the class as fast as possible. I turn around and I bump into a freaking wall and fall on my butt hard.
"Ouch"  I say while rubbing my butt
"Watch where you are going slut!" Tyler says eyes pitch black . I just look at him he did not just call me that word.
"What the fuck you looking at bitch?"
He is so not freaking kidding me right now I felt like I was going to cry and I don't cry in front of anyone. I look down got up and looked in his eyes and I see regret,anger, and love? Then it all goes away and I see nothing but emotionless eyes. I walk away, when we slightly brushed against each other I could feel tingles dancing on my skin.

End of the day
I am home now my besties dropped me off at my house.I made some dinner,ate,washed the dishes,took a bath,did homework,brushed my teeth,and fell asleep only to repeat everything all over again yay.

😘😘❤️❤️😘😘❤️😘😘😘❤️❤️😘😘❤️
How was the story is it good so far I hope so oh and also don't forget to comment and tell me what you think bye beautiful creatures of planet earth 😘.