Oh oh

*NOT EDITED*
Tyler's POV
I woke up to see summer is still asleep. I pull up her shirt and kiss her belly. "Good morning baby I can't wait to see you, and hold you in my arms." I talk to the baby for a while and kiss summer's belly. Summer starts to stir in her sleep. I jump up from the bed and do my morning routine, and come out with a towel around my waist. When I do I see summer sitting up with a smile on her face.
"What?"
"Nothing I love you" Summer confessed
"I love you too"
Summer looks at me and smiles. She then gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. I heard The shower turn on. I change my clothes and tell Summer I am going out and will be right back. She says OK then I leave. I get a mind link telling me I that need to go to the torture room.I make my way down there. when I get there I see my beta standing at the door and he bows.I follow him and he leads me to the room with the guy that thought it would be cool to touch my mate. I tell my beta to leave the room. After he leaves I close the door and start the torture.
T: " why was you trying to kiss my mate?"
J: " because I wanted her"
T: "WHY?!"
I make my way to a table full of knives. And I picked out the sharpest knife I could fine. I slowly make my way to Jason. I dragged the knife from his forearm to his wrist softly so he wouldn't die that fast. "Why?"I asked. He said nothing so I grab some wolfsbane and I injected it in his skin. He groans in pain. I smirk at his pain.
" you always get everything I want that's why mom and dad like you so much"
I got tired of him and rip his head off.he was always a jealous brother anyway.i mind link someone to clean up the mess and leave the torture room.

Summer's POV
I got out of the shower I decided to put on a red double split maxi skirt, white flower printed top, and red sandals. I make my way downstairs and bump it to someone dang I must really like bumping into people.
S: " I'm sorry"
G: " it's fine I wasn't really paying attention"
S: "oh,wait Ben"
B: "how are you"
S: "I'm good, just pregnant and hungry"
B: "well let's go out to eat"
S: "we can do that?"
B: "well of course Luna"
S: "okay lets go"
B: "you first my lady"

I haven't told you, but I have to go to an accepting ceremony. But like yeah this is how it went.i was fucking flawless in my long red dress Tyler was fucking sexy in his suit.we stepped on stage all of the pack members were staring.Tyler announced that I was going to be Luna and they all cheered .I said that I accepted to be Luna of the pack while Tyler cuts my palm and his. Then we put our hands together and a wave or energy pushes to me and I faint. The end
.............................................................................

Ben and I go to a burger place. We sat down and talked till the waiter came.
W: " hi my name is Stacy what would y'all like to drink?"
B: "Dr.p"
S: "water"
W: "okay I will be back to get your order" Stacy then leaves.
B: "I see you're not made it yet" he points to my neck.
S: "Yeah"
B: "why hasn't he marked you yet"
S: "I don't know"
B: "I hope I meet my mate"
S: " awl you'll meet her soon"
B: " him, ill meet him soon"
S: " sorry"
B: " it's fine you didn't know"

3rd person

Ben and summer finish eating. They make their way to the pack house. When they leave the car all of a sudden you can hear yelling and things crashing. Summer starts to think oh oh.