Meeting #2

Tyler's POV
*Beep beep be-*

Fuck! My parents told me I had to go to school so I could find my mate.now look at me going to fucking school to find my fucking mate.
*shut the fuck up it's not even that bad I can't wait to see my mate* my wolf Alex says. I blocked him out I can't take him this morning. My parents said if I don't find my mate I can't be alpha to rule the blood moon pack.

I get up do my morning routine for school and pick out some jeans,dark grey shirt, black leather jacket, and some all black shoes for school.i go down stairs and eat some breakfast that was made then Leave for school. "Bye sweetheart" my mom says
"Bye"

I don't go to school I just stood outside.went to the store to get some snacks some gum to and just sat in the car. When I felt like I was ready to go to the school I drove to the school and went to office told them I was a new student blah blah blah.I'm so fucking pissed I don't want to be at this damn school anyways.

The office lady took me around the school  and showed me where my classes where then she let me go to 5th period.which is some Mr.Williamson class he teaches language arts yay.I hate language arts but oh fucking well. When I was getting close to the room my wolf was going crazy for some damn reason.

I open the door and this wonderful smell of chocolate vanilla ice cream and mint hits my nose. *mate mate* my wolf Alex kept saying and I look around and I see the most beautiful girl sitting down in her chair staring at me and wow she was breathtaking.

The teacher asked me questions about myself and I noticed the girl never took her eyes off of me. I told the class about me and I smirk at the girl and sit next to her.i just felt like I had to get close to her somehow so I lean in and whisper "I saw you staring at me." She blushes and looks away to listen to the boring ass lesson. I continued to stare at her she is just so damn beautiful. she looks at me with her innocent eyes and I just think of all the things I would do to her and I just want to hear her beautiful voice so I would know how she sounds.

*dinnnnnnnng*
I guess this is lunchtime so I pack up my stuff and left the room trying my best not to touch my mate. Look at what she turned me into I fucking hate the feeling.Her eyes they were just so beautiful I am already falling in love with her and I know nothing about her ugh.

I was just walking in the crowded hallway I see my beta Jackson and warrior Michael in the hallway checking on me. While I was looking and trying to get pass people someone bumped into me.they fell with a big boom.then I heard the most beautiful sound in the world.
"Ouch" my mate said
*our mate is hurt help her up dick head* my wolf says.
"Watch where you are going slut"
She looks shocked but I don't care.
*who calls their own mate a slut you asshole!*
My wolf yells but I don't care.
"What the fuck you looking at bitch?"
She looks like she was going to cry what the fuck is wrong with me I regret saying all of those things to her I am so angry at myself.
My wolf is pissed at me and is telling me to apologize and kiss her and make everything better. She gets up walks pass me and slightly brushed pass me and I feel all of the tingles. I just want to take her right then and there but I didn't I had to control my self.

After school

I tell my parents that I found my mate. They said they were so happy for me.blah blah blah. I am supposedly having a masquerade ball at the end of the graduation so yeah. I did my stupid homework,took a shower, ate dinner, and went to sleep.

Skip to graduation

They call the names in row they called my name.then soon they reached my mates name. I found out what her name was summer when Mr.Williamson would call her name. and she has the most beautiful name i love the way it sounds and How easy it rolls off my tongue.

Third person POV

Tyler and summer graduation came and honestly they was so happy to get out of that school.Summer is thinking about all the awesome,sad, and bad memories she had made at the school.Tyler and Summer would sometimes talk because she forgave him for being a jerk.Tyler is thinking of ways to keep in touch with Summer so he invites her to the masquerade party.Summer doesn't like going to party's but her best friends push her to go.so she decided to go.Tyler is so happy she is going but he didn't show it.Tyler and summer talk and exchange information.Tyler makes sure he doesn't touch her so they won't feel the sparks. His best friend and beta Jackson walks by and pushes summer into Tyler and millions of tingles dance upon their skin.summer tries to move and says sorry but Tyler wont let her go and he smells her scent to remember her. They soon let go and summer looks into Tyler's eyes and see his eyes have a gold ring around them. And honestly she is like oh hell naw in the inside but says okay I will go now bye. She tried to walk away but Tyler grabs her wrist and pulls her back to him then kisses her.summer has never felt so much love and passion in a kiss before but again she has never been kissed.They continue to kiss but summer pulls back and says I have to go now. They exchange goodbyes.

❤️😇😂🤣😊❤️💛😉🐶😇😂😘❤️🎶🐶

What will happen when summer and her best friends go to the party? Find out in the next chapter. Bye lovely's 😘