Broken Heart

Grace,Yosary,and I are getting ready for the ball.I am so scared I don't want to go,but I told Tyler I would go and my best friends.They know I don't like parties,but I love them a lot so I will go.

"Summer come on!" Yosary yelled from down stairs.I was starting to regret agreeing to go to the ball."coming!" I yelled running down the stairs. Grace had on this dress that fit her so well it was all red .Yosary was wearing a blue and black Dress and she looked so good In it.I was wearing this long red skirt with the same color crop top so like it was a two piece.

I was wearing this long red skirt with the same color crop top so like it was a two piece

"Damn Summer you looking good!" Grace said

"Damn Summer you looking good!" Grace said.I laughed "thanks y'all look good to." I said to them."lets go I am ready to party!" Said Yosary "okay okay let's go." I said. I am so scared I don't want to do this can't turn back now. "Oh we saw you kiss that jerk face Tyler-yeah why did you forgive him why didn't you slap him when he said those things to you." Grace and Yosary said. "I don't know I just did and you know I don't hold grudges." I said. "Yeah yeah lets party!" That's when I noticed we was at the party,and man was the house beautiful. We get in the house and there was a lot of people in masks and honestly it was scary.

2 hours pass
"Guys I have to use the restroom I will be right back" I said to Grace and Yosary "okay" they both slurred. Gosh I can't believe they got drunk like wow.I probably shouldn't leave them alone but I have to pee. I leave them and try to find the restroom. I finally find it after like a life time,and I felt like I was going to pee myself. I use the restroom,wash my hands, and fix myself up.

When I got out of the restroom I was pushed to the wall...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️😂😂😂❤️

Cliffhanger I know but who do you think it is?love you beautiful creatures and please don't be mad at me.😘