Oh shit (2)

2 months later 

3rd person

Tyler keeps reliving that moment when he slapped summer and how she left.

Flashback:
I slapped her and she starts crying I don't know what to do.Alex howls after we realized what happened. When I go to say I'm sorry she gets up and runs to the door. I was frozen I didn't know what to do.after some time
Emily comes into the room yelling at me and throwing summer's clothes into a bag.
"Why the hell did you hit her.she is pregnant you could have hurt the pup.she could have went in to labor early because you don't know how to control your wolf. Mom and Dad didn't raise you to hit a women let alone your mate. Oh you better hope she forgives you for what you did." Emily said to me while she walks out the room. She's right what was I thinking. Alex howls he is upset that he abused his pregnant mate. I'm upset that I didn't stop him. I could of but I didn't.After a few minutes of thinking what I could do I ran out the door. But only to find that my mate nor my sis was in the pack house.
Flashback over:

3rd person

Tyler has been trying to find summer and apologize but has had no luck. Summer and Emily have been bonding and Summer had found out that Emily's friend was her best friend Zayn. It has been a while since summer and Zayn had talked to each other. Since they lost connection when summer had to move. Zayn and summer has been living life to its fullest since they found each other. Summer end up finding out that Zayn is a werewolf too.

Zayn's POV
"Good morning princess" I greet to summer as I make my way in the kitchen to eat some breakfast. "Morning" she replies. I go up to her and kiss her cheek. It was normal for us since we have been doing that since I don't know how long. I get some food that she was making "thanks for making the food princess"
"No problem zay"
Emily had already left to go somewhere I don't remember where though. It is just me and summer. "Oh princess I just remembered I have to go somewhere I will be back in...I don't know just know I will be back" I say to summer
"Okay be safe" with that I finish my food and hug summer then I make my way to the pack house. I have to go because there is a meeting.

I get into the meeting and Tyler keeps staring at me. "What" I asked Tyler. "You smell like her" he replies. People start coming in the room and the meeting starts.

After the meeting ended Tyler asks me to stay. just great.
Tyler's POV
"I know you know where summer is. Please tell me where she is I need to talk to her." I begged Zayn.
"She doesn't want to talk to you and she she doesn't want you to know where she is." He replied.
" I don't care I need her to know I'm sorry just please talk to her and let her know I want to talk" I asked
"Sure" Zayn replies back then leaves.
I mind link some people that could track down where Zayn lives and bring me my mate.
After a few minutes summer comes in my office with a blindfold over her eyes. I smile.
I close the door and take off the blindfold.
" Summer I'm so sorry for what I did I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never want to hurt you i just want you to forgive me for being so stupid and I want you to move back in with me."
"Okay I forgive you and I have been far away from you enough"

(Reader I know she gave in to easily but I don't like grudges. Oh and your not ready for the next part)

3rd person
5 months pass

Tyler and summer have finally completed the mating process. And summer ended up having a little boy. During the labor lots of things have been said but she had finally given birth to a healthy baby boy named Noah lee . After labor the doctors knew that something wasn't right with Summer. Summer ended up dying for 10 minutes but was brought back to life. After that event Summer and Tyler was closer than before and got married a month later. They have been watching their little pup grow during those months. Let's just say that everything ended like it was suppose to.

                               The end