Mistake

3rd person

Summer goes home after a long day. Talk to Tyler, forgive him, and then remembers she is pregnant. "How am I going to tell him?" Summer thought.

3 days later Tyler and summer meet up. Summer tells Tyler she is pregnant.He is so happy and ask if it was his. Summer then replies " yeah you are the only guy I have been with." His wolf Alex feels pride to know that she has been loyal. Even though they were never together. Tyler then decides to tell summer he is a werewolf.

Summer doesn't freak out because he was Kinda showing "signs" about him being a werewolf based off the Wattpad werewolf stories. Tyler then tells summer she has to live with him so he could protect her and his pup. She agrees, and they become comfortable with each other.

Tyler's POV
I'm so glad summer agreed to live with me. Alex has been talking to me finally. Right now I am in a meeting for a rouge Because they thought it was funny to threat to take away what's MINE There is no way they are going to take away MY Luna. I don't want to tell summer about the threat because I don't want to worry her. No one is going to Hurt her when she's with me.

Summer's POV
I just woke up from a much needed sleep. I see that Tyler isn't in here next to me. So I get up, take a shower, and put on a black & white floral print frill bottom skater dress with black wedge sandals.

 So I get up, take a shower, and put on a black & white floral print frill bottom skater dress with black wedge sandals

I make my way down stairs to get something to eat

I make my way down stairs to get something to eat. On my way downstairs I bump it to someone. "I'm so sorry" I say apologetic. The guy looks at me lustfully and pushes me to the wall. " who are you beautiful?" I look at him "can you like not get so close up to my face,and my name is Summer" I say trying to push him away from me.

He leans down close to me I try so hard to push him away,but he doesn't move. What the fuck is he make out of cement. Out of nowhere I hear a deep, loud, dangerous Growl. The guy that was trying to kiss me went flying across the room. I gasp I guess he didn't notice The mark on my neck that indicated I was taken by the alpha... I guess I was supposed to tell him before all this happened but like oh well.

"SHE'S MINE!!!" I hear Tyler say while punching the guy in his face repeatedly and his eyes were pitch black with anger. I don't want to go over there, but that guy doesn't deserve to be beaten to death because he didn't even know I was taken by the Alpha. I go over to Tyler and I and scream at him to stop over and over again, but he doesn't stop. Soon a crowd of pack members come out of nowhere to see what is happening. I try to grab his arm, and he throws me into a wall I let out a bloody murder scream and start to see black spots,But I can't go now I need to stop him. I say " Tyler please stop" but it comes out as a whisper and everything goes black.

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😇😇😥😥

Cliffhanger!!! I know I know, but like what is going to happen to summer? is her baby going to be okay? is she going to survive? Tell me what you think of the book so far.